Doug Herbert's son's killed in car crash. (1 Viewer)

Lee

Nitro Member
I just heard from a friend of mine abot this Tradegy that happened this morning. Jon 18 and James 13 Herbert were killed as a result of this.

Fatal Wreck on Jetton Road | WBTV | Top Stories

Fatal Wreck on Jetton Road
There was a fatal crash on Jetton Road at West Catawba Avenue around 10:00 this morning.

There are two people confirmed dead at this time. The crash reportedly occurred when a mazda was racing up Jetton Road and hit a Hummer. There was also a third vehicle involved.

Jetton Road is back open at this time.

We will bring you more information as we get it.

This is horrible....i cannot even imagine what the pain that has been set down on Doug and his family.....how hard is it to lose one child, let alone two at the same time like this.....Best wishes to the entire Herbert family

After such a terrible 2007 with several losses in the sport, and a couple near missses, I was sure hoping that 2008 would give us a bit of a break on the bad news that seemed to be coming in all the time last year.

I am very sad to hear what has happned. My thoughts are with Doug & Family.

Lets all just say a Prayer for Doug and his Family right now, This is not the way to start the year, Doug, You and Your Family are in our Prayers right now,

So sorry to hear this. This is just awful. I can't even imagine what Doug and his family are going through. My best to the entire Herbert family and team. So sorry.

Dave

My prayers go out to Doug and his wife. Being the parent of a 17 & 12 year old myself, I just can't imagine,,,,,,,,

Unk

This is such sad news...my heart goes out to them...Doug and family are in my prayers...

Christy and I have four children and a grandchild, and losing one would devastate us. With that said, I cannot begin to imagine the pain Doug and his family experience today.

The prayers of the Torco's CompetitionPlus.com staff is with Doug and his family at this time.

Man, this is so sad, I can`t imagine what Doug is going thru...our thoughts and prayers go out to him.

Words cannot express or convey ... so I will just say the Herberts are in my thoughts and hope they know that they are loved.

I can not even imagine what Doug and his family are going thru. My thoughts and prayers are with the family during this tough time.

This is just heartbreaking. There are no words to describe the loss Doug is feeling. Our hearts go out to the Herbert family.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back