Will Larry Dixon get to leave Snake Racing (1 Viewer)

DixonFan

Staff member
Administrator
There is a rumor floating round the drag racing world that Don "The Snake" Prudhomme is asking for a "$$$ substantial amount of money $$$" to release Larry Dixon from his contract. As many of you know Larry is the front runner to get the Top Fuel seat in Alan Johnsons Top Fueler. With Snake asking for money to release Larry, there might not be a chance for him to leave until his contract is up. This is one that we will just have to wait and see how its plays out.

If Dixon is unavailable and/or bound by contract, is Hillary anywhere near consideration for that ride?

What is her contract status with Ken Black?

She's getting pretty good as a driver. I'd hate to see her without a ride next year. Without a major sponsor, that may be the case. :(

This could change AJ's plans slightly. I was really looking forward to seeing one of the best drivers with the best TF crew chief.

There is a rumor floating round the drag racing world that Don "The Snake" Prudhomme is asking for a "$$$ substantial amount of money $$$" to release Larry Dixon from his contract. As many of you know Larry is the front runner to get the Top Fuel seat in Alan Johnsons Top Fueler. With Snake asking for money to release Larry, there might not be a chance for him to leave until his contract is up. This is one that we will just have to wait and see how its plays out.

Well . . . I'm not one of those who know that Larry is the front runner. My feeling is that this has been a done deal for quite a while. AJ didn't get where he is by not planning ahead. One of the Maters has known who the driver is for some time and he ain't talkin' - :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back