Will Larry Dixon race this year? Get the answer in this podcast (1 Viewer)

As much as this going to come off as a bash, which I assure you it isn't:

There's no doubt that Whit's a true racer but the issue with Whit is that he seemed to have no brain-to-mouth filter installed! "Don't call him my teammate," yeah that's speaking your mind. :rolleyes:

Gosh you're an idiot :p I'm joking Sam!!! Technically him saying "Don't call him my teammate" Is him speaking his mind. A tad silly comment? For sure. Everyone has said some silly stuff at the times (Myself included), but when Whit spoke his mind, he did have a lot of good to say - he said what a lot of people were thinking, but didn't have the balls to say it. Sadly there aren't enough people like that around in everyday life.

Ill respect your opinion though, because hey, sometimes I think John carries on like a complete idiot, but sometimes he makes me laugh in a good way - especially interviews from the early 90s. At least you can acknowledge Whit was a true racer, unlike some people on here.

Mike

Last edited:
Gosh you're an idiot :p I'm joking Sam!!! Technically him saying "Don't call him my teammate" Is him speaking his mind. A tad silly comment? For sure. Everyone has said some silly stuff at the times (Myself included), but when Whit spoke his mind, he did have a lot of good to say - he said what a lot of people were thinking, but didn't have the balls to say it. Sadly there aren't enough people like that around in everyday life.

Ill respect your opinion though, because hey, sometimes I think John carries on like a complete idiot, but sometimes he makes me laugh in a good way - especially interviews from the early 90s. At least you can acknowledge Whit was a true racer, unlike some people on here.

Mike
Whit attended the Warren Johnson School of Political Correctness..Gotta love em both but you don't have to like em.

am excited to see larry developing his own team with hopes for a 2013
debut, the same goes for b. vandergriff with his efforts now, then, and
in the future.......really admire both these guys.

Thanks for another value added insightful post :rolleyes:.

Paul shoots & he scores!!!:D :D

Mark: please tell us whom YOU think is/was a great racer(s)! Enthrall us with your drag racing wisdom! :rolleyes:

Back to topic. Excited to see Larry form his own team & hell yea to him doing John's podcasts!!!

Paul shoots & he scores!!!:D :D

Mark: please tell us whom YOU think is/was a great racer(s)! Enthrall us with your drag racing wisdom! :rolleyes:

Back to topic. Excited to see Larry form his own team & hell yea to him doing John's podcasts!!!

Because I am considerably older than most of you, let's just say I've seen darn near all the greats who have been down the quarter mile in this sport and leave it at that. Whine Blazemore is not one of them.

Because I am considerably older than most of you, let's just say I've seen darn near all the greats who have been down the quarter mile in this sport and leave it at that. Whine Blazemore is not one of them.
A lot of the greats are still going down the quarter mile..........

and you are dead wrong about Whit not being a GREAT racer.:rolleyes:

With age..is suppose to come wisdom..but it's obvious you're definately lacking. Except for the constant bashing..I don't see anything resembling any kind of wisdom at all..since you're considerably older.

It's not bashing when truth is spoken.

That's the problem, you are one of few who think that way, so it is far from the truth. Bashing = no credibility which means whatever you say probably means the opposite is the truth. Try posting something positive and you might see people think different about what you say.

That's the problem, you are one of few who think that way, so it is far from the truth. Bashing = no credibility which means whatever you say probably means the opposite is the truth. Try posting something positive and you might see people think different about what you say.

Ask yourself this question: Why isn't Whine driving? I know the answer, do you?

I certainly don't post on here nearly as often as I once did, and it's primarily due to the fact that it gets more and more difficult to exchange meaningful thoughts and ideas with people who have nothing intelligent to say and then hide behind a keyboard & monitor. I'm confident I've posted a few things in the past that have turned people off, but I'd like to think that even when I haven't agreed with someone(s), I've been open minded enough to listen (read) to what others had to say and keep the lines of communication open so we could find common ground.

Using Mark's implied logic about why Whit isn't racing (who, by the way I wasn't always fond of but I definitely miss him out there - the sport needs more like him), what does that say about Larry Dixon, JR Todd, Melanie Troxel, Tommy Johnson Jr., etc.? I say "implied" because he doesn't explain himself - it's all short sentences with no explanation.

On topic - Nice podcast from John & Larry, I look forward to more of them in the future. Larry made a great point about Snake's short sabbatical from the sport and how he rebounded - I hope Larry does the same.

I certainly don't post on here nearly as often as I once did, and it's primarily due to the fact that it gets more and more difficult to exchange meaningful thoughts and ideas with people who have nothing intelligent to say and then hide behind a keyboard & monitor. I'm confident I've posted a few things in the past that have turned people off, but I'd like to think that even when I haven't agreed with someone(s), I've been open minded enough to listen (read) to what others had to say and keep the lines of communication open so we could find common ground.

Using Mark's implied logic about why Whit isn't racing (who, by the way I wasn't always fond of but I definitely miss him out there - the sport needs more like him), what does that say about Larry Dixon, JR Todd, Melanie Troxel, Tommy Johnson Jr., etc.? I say "implied" because he doesn't explain himself - it's all short sentences with no explanation.

On topic - Nice podcast from John & Larry, I look forward to more of them in the future. Larry made a great point about Snake's short sabbatical from the sport and how he rebounded - I hope Larry does the same.

No need to explain. Btw, don'tcha wonder why a certain Mohawked guy from South Carolina has disappeared from view?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back