Will Larry Dixon race this year? Get the answer in this podcast (2 Viewers)

Hey Mark, that last post was pretty good. You stated your view AND gave us enough information (the picture) to understand the basis for your thought. It's the lack of support of your viewpoint (he can't cut a light, keep it in the groove, etc.) that makes your contribution to the forum aggravating to some.

I know you think those who respect Whit are a bunch of "flat earthers" but if your posts don't include enough detail to support why the earth is round then you will be viewed as a troll and ignored.

We all enjoy this forum because of our differing viewpoints, but you playing sniper doesn't do anything to enhance what is inherently a group experience.

Help us a little bit with your post's content and the mater will be a better place for all of us.

By the way I disagree with your last post because that station wagon is at least 15 years too new!

Peace Out.

Really? I think Whit is one of the purest racers there ever was. Maybe he rubbed some people the wrong way, but I for one think drag racing suffered when Whit Bazemore left. Don't be so quick to overlook Bazemore as a whole package, I mean the guy started as a photographer and worked his way up into the top F/C's in the country, winning his share along the way. That's gotta mean something to someone besides me.

Gotta agree with you Jim. However, he was NEVER my favorite, but you have to admit, he shook things up. There was never a dull moment with Baze around. Can't knock a guy that tells it how he sees it and doesn't mince his words. He was a fierce competitor on and off the track. He never took any crap either. The Pedregon stare down was classic. Like him or hate him, ... we was a "character" and really made the sport interesting. Wish he would race again, ... in "funny car" NOT top fuel. I miss the rivalry with Force.

Larry can't get back into the seat soon enough for me. I'm obviously a huge fan of his. Top Fuel just isn't the same without him.

Hey Mark, that last post was pretty good. You stated your view AND gave us enough information (the picture) to understand the basis for your thought. It's the lack of support of your viewpoint (he can't cut a light, keep it in the groove, etc.) that makes your contribution to the forum aggravating to some.

I know you think those who respect Whit are a bunch of "flat earthers" but if your posts don't include enough detail to support why the earth is round then you will be viewed as a troll and ignored.

We all enjoy this forum because of our differing viewpoints, but you playing sniper doesn't do anything to enhance what is inherently a group experience.

Help us a little bit with your post's content and the mater will be a better place for all of us.

By the way I disagree with your last post because that station wagon is at least 15 years too new!

Peace Out.

Still, the wagon would make a cool push car!

fact is anyone can drive a funny car these days. you can be 62 and drive one. what does that tell you. which translates into - who gets a ride ? well that's about politics and money.

not talent.

so we can lament all day about our favorites and why they aren't out there.

no one that matters cares.

if I won the lotto you might see me driving one.
and then you could all piss and moan about what a loudmouth AHOLE I am.

that would be fun.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back