The Snake's Bite (2 Viewers)

Bullard Anderson

Nitro Member
I can't believe this story wasn't built up more by the folks that report.

Obviously we all know that Larry Dixon had the funding to buy out his contract after 2008 with Snake so he could get out of that ride and go to the Sheik's pit.

Then as the season winds down in 2009.

Snake/Spencer Massey defeat Dixon in Las Vegas and take 20 points off the board for Dixon.

Snake/Spencer Massey defeat Dixon in Pomona2 to take 20 points off the board again.

20 points that Dixon could have used to win the 2009 title.

Though I still root for both after the split this outcome is STRIKING!!!

:D

Dixon's car smoked the tires in both of those races.

Don't really see it that Spencer defeated Dixon in either race instead they beat themselves. Is that a big story?

steve,
there IS irony in your words.
there are many ways to disect the L.D. story starting at end of last year.
snake's car really not setting world on fire most of year till end, then facing
L.D. twice in last 2 races and winning..........i noticed.

I can't believe this story wasn't built up more by the folks that report.

Obviously we all know that Larry Dixon had the funding to buy out his contract after 2008 with Snake so he could get out of that ride and go to the Sheik's pit.

Then as the season winds down in 2009.

Snake/Spencer Massey defeat Dixon in Las Vegas and take 20 points off the board for Dixon.

Snake/Spencer Massey defeat Dixon in Pomona2 to take 20 points off the board again.

20 points that Dixon could have used to win the 2009 title.

Though I still root for both after the split this outcome is STRIKING!!!

:D

I tend to agree. ESPN2 spent an entire race following how many miles were added to a scooter during a national event... I think this would've been a lot more interesting, regardless of "how" Spencer won the rounds, the fact remains, he won them over Dixon and if he didn't, Dixon would be the Champ.

steve,
there IS irony in your words.
there are many ways to disect the L.D. story starting at end of last year.
snake's car really not setting world on fire most of year till end, then facing
L.D. twice in last 2 races and winning..........i noticed.

Just think if Larry would have qualified at the Winternatl's. this whole deal could have been diffrent??

It was just kinda noteworthy for sure that Dixon's last 2 L's of the year came against his old boss!!

2 L's that meant No championship.

Still having trouble deciding who to root for: Dixon or Snake's team.

Guess both will do until...........

If Larry had stuck with Snake instead of changing teams he might not be racing at all next year so his life would be real different.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back