Spencer Massey (1 Viewer)

Hi, I do not know how to post on this. I want to say Happy Birthday to Spencer. Today is his Birthday he is 27.
Happy Birthday son
Love you
Dad,Mom And Jennifer
Yrs. truly has a large predudice towards Langdon since I partly take responsibility for his discovery (Mostly though, by my partner Harold Holiday) In the early days of Junoir Dragster we'd built a car to evaluate Harold's HRD clutches in JD class. He approached Shawn's dad Chad after watching the kid perform at Rialto Raceway -ya can't believe the number of NHRA Wally winner's, high adult points finishers kids came out of those races- and Shawn became our test driver (at an undisclosed abandoned stretch of old Rte 66).

He brings TALENT to the game!

Can't put a dollar value on that!

Hi, I do not know how to post on this. I want to say Happy Birthday to Spencer. Today is his Birthday he is 27.
Happy Birthday son
Love you
Dad,Mom And Jennifer

Happy birthday from me as well!

Ray,

Your son definitely one of my favorite drivers after I met him at the races. What a guy. Good luck to you & him on getting on the track next year.

To the Massey family.....you raised a very fine young man. Spencer is one of my favorite kids and a great driver. I first met him when he was working on A/FD's with my son, Randy....who also is his landlord in Brownsburg.

Happy Birthday, Spencer!!!!!

Spencer is the real deal ! Snake knows how to pick Em !
He hired Spencer before Larry had his ride secured.

By NHRA definition he is a rookie because they don't recognise anything concerning the IHRA !
I'd give it to him anyway as he really doesn't have a quarter the experence of many who won like Jason Line or Darryl Russell , RIP one of my favororite drivers .

Gene Snow was the person who found Spenser and gave him a shot at driving! And would tell anyone who would listen that he was the real deal

Pat,
I want to say thank you. I was in Indy this year. I met Randy a number of years ago. He is a fine young man. You did a good job with him. Spencer wanted me to see the shop and where he lives. Randy has a nice home. He has worked hard on it and it shows.
I wanted to say thank you for your note.
Have a great day.
Ray Massey
To the Massey family.....you raised a very fine young man. Spencer is one of my favorite kids and a great driver. I first met him when he was working on A/FD's with my son, Randy....who also is his landlord in Brownsburg.

Happy Birthday, Spencer!!!!!

Congrats on the win Spencer, and congrats on the ROTY title!:D

Hopefully Snake will be able to find a backer to keep them out there next season.

Way to go guys!!!!! Congratulations Snake! Todd, Donnie, Spencer and everyone .... way to be on your game on race day! Also, thanks for letting us be a part of your victory celebration. Those are priceless memories we will cherish forever!!!! Talk about your first trip to Vegas being special! :D:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back