Who's going to Phx??? (1 Viewer)

Larry sorry to hear about your Grandson, I can't Imagine how I would react in that situation. God Bless!:confused:

Larry, so sorry to hear the news about your Grandson. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes even thinking about an 18 year old being taken so young.

So very sorry to hear the TERRIBLE news about your grandson. 18 is way to young, my prayers to you and your family--Hang in there!

Larry, sorry to hear about your grandson, I cannot imagine your family's pain. The family is in my prayers.

Larry that's really hard and I'm SO sorry to hear about this. I'll pack the Spec-V and do what I can to bring results to the kiddies. Take care of the family sir.

Sorry to hear of your grandsons passing, Larry. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. Hopefully we`ll be able to see you in Pomona.

Thanks to all of you for your prayers and wishes.

When you reach my age you expect your grandchildren to attend your funeral, not the other way around. Fortunately I was in Albuquerque visiting my family when it happened, so I was able to be there immediately. The family is taking it hard and Grampa is doing his share of mourning too, but the steady flow of friends coming by to pay their respects is helping and we'll all say goodbye to Josh on Friday.

Sorry to break into the racing discussion with personal stuff, but you folks are part of my extended family and your concern is helping me get through this.

Thanks to all of you for your prayers and wishes.

When you reach my age you expect your grandchildren to attend your funeral, not the other way around. Fortunately I was in Albuquerque visiting my family when it happened, so I was able to be there immediately. The family is taking it hard and Grampa is doing his share of mourning too, but the steady flow of friends coming by to pay their respects is helping and we'll all say goodbye to Josh on Friday.

Sorry to break into the racing discussion with personal stuff, but you folks are part of my extended family and your concern is helping me get through this.

Larry there is nothing to be sorry for, I pray for you and your family during these rough times.

Feel free to break in anytime, Larry..because you're right..we are all family.

My sincere condolences.

Given the GIANT amount you give to each of us and to this sport, please feel free to share any personal event - any time - especially since your family's recent loss most assuredly preempts any sport.

I like the analogy of the emotional bank account we have in life. We all make deposits and withdrawals into this account in the way we live our daily lives. Some are overdrawn early in life and never come flush again. You have made so very many deposits into our lives with your knowledge, dedication to our sport, contributions of your time and talent and the inside view you offer, that you will be able to make withdrawals for the rest of your life without any concerns whatsoever of falling short. Thanks for all you do Larry and please hug your family for us all! There are more praying for you all than you'll ever know.

Given the GIANT amount you give to each of us and to this sport, please feel free to share any personal event - any time - especially since your family's recent loss most assuredly preempts any sport.

I like the analogy of the emotional bank account we have in life. We all make deposits and withdrawals into this account in the way we live our daily lives. Some are overdrawn early in life and never come flush again. You have made so very many deposits into our lives with your knowledge, dedication to our sport, contributions of your time and talent and the inside view you offer, that you will be able to make withdrawals for the rest of your life without any concerns whatsoever of falling short. Thanks for all you do Larry and please hug your family for us all! There are more praying for you all than you'll ever know.

Bobbi I think in another life you were a Minister.

Bobbi I think in another life you were a Minister.

Joe, based on previous posts from Bobby, I am aware that he is a Christian who walks the talk. We are all ministers or missionaries for Christ if we believe in Him.

Larry, I too extend my condolences to you and your family in this time of mourning. You don't have to feel bad about sharing this personal experience with those who know you in person or only through this forum.

Joe, I noticed that Larry mentioned that he is apparently in Albuquerque where his grandson and family live. Maybe you can represent Larry's 'Mater family in a personal visit? I'm sure it would be welcomed.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back