Who's going to Phx??? (1 Viewer)

Toejam

Nitro Member
I'm sure I'll see the Wannabe's, Jim Young, and the other Fireturd reg's. Who else? I'll get in Sat. Morning.

Joe,
We'll be there and if you would like you can stay with us. We have a comfortable guest room that Ron Dunlap just vacated a couple days ago. He was a great guy to finally meet in person. Give me a call or e-mail if you want to save some $ on lodging. We'll even feed you to boot!

Bobby and Buzzz, any thoughts on testing your car out there, or just spectating? I was planning on running at Speedworld on Saturday, but would be happy to move venues if you guys are going to test...

The Ex-Joker will be there with the new owner/driver of the jokers WILD AFD car....

KB

I'm sure I'll see the Wannabe's, Jim Young, and the other Fireturd reg's. Who else? I'll get in Sat. Morning.

Hey Joe, if you are not taking the Miller's up on their offer, do you have a hotel room that you are willing to share? I am thinking about driving down from Vegas late Friday night/early Saturday morning and leaving late Sunday afternoon to drive back to Vegas. I would be willing to split the bill for a place to crash Saturday night ... could probably even pick you up at the airport on my way in and save you the rental car mumbo jumbo ...

Hey Joe, if you are not taking the Miller's up on their offer, do you have a hotel room that you are willing to share? I am thinking about driving down from Vegas late Friday night/early Saturday morning and leaving late Sunday afternoon to drive back to Vegas. I would be willing to split the bill for a place to crash Saturday night ... could probably even pick you up at the airport on my way in and save you the rental car mumbo jumbo ...
Heck Chris,
You are welcome to stay with us since Joe already has a place reserved. Just PM me. We're going Saturday as well and you can stay and ride with us.

I can't believe it! In one thread, there are two different people that WANT to hang out with Joe???

The world must be spinning backwards............

In case you missed it I"M KIDDING! Somebody buy Joe a beer for me.

Alan

I can't believe it! In one thread, there are two different people that WANT to hang out with Joe???

The world must be spinning backwards............

In case you missed it I"M KIDDING! Somebody buy Joe a beer for me.

Alan

Hey everyone has their Price, some are higher than others!:p

I won't be there after all - my grandson, two months shy of his 18th birthday, did not wake up this morning and I'll be with my family instead.

I won't be there after all - my grandson, two months shy of his 18th birthday, did not wake up this morning and I'll be with my family instead.
Oh Larry,
I'm so very sorry to hear this news. That breaks my heart. You and your family members will be in our family's thoughts and especially our prayers. That's so very sad to hear. Keep the faith buddy! God knows what he's doing-I just wish we knew sometimes.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back