Firebird Div 7 race (1 Viewer)

Gary H

Nitro Member
Who's going? Racing? I'm going to be wandering around taking pics and enjoying the racing :p The only people I've run across from here are Joe Sherwood and Ken Camden, that I can remember anyway ;) I'll try and get some pics of the cars too, just not sure who's who :confused:

Who's going? Racing? I'm going to be wandering around taking pics and enjoying the racing :p The only people I've run across from here are Joe Sherwood and Ken Camden, that I can remember anyway ;) I'll try and get some pics of the cars too, just not sure who's who :confused:

I'll be there, Super Comp and Super Gas, and Maybe Top Eliminator. Dad and Brother are racing. All cars have Choose Life or Pro-life signage. One red car, one candy red car, one black and one yellow. Choose life trailer.

If I get my fuel tank done, I might be able to make it Saturday, hope to fire my altered Sunday so that day is out.

I lived at Firebird for 11 days back in 2004. From the Wednesday before the national event, to Sunday evening of the divisional event. That was a looooooong time to be at the track!

They didn't have a security guard working the main gate during the off week between races. It really sucks when you have to jump the fence (with barb wire) to get back in after the gate gets locked at 10pm. :D

Last edited:
I'll be there this weekend as well. Might be racing in Stock, but not 100% sure yet.

Alan

I will be there at the finish line with My Super Stocker. A red Firebird TA . Come by if you need a soda , RC Cola or a diet pepsi or water .

Don Kennedy( with the Only Super Stocker with a real pontiac engine

Nygaard Racing (TEAM ETHANOL) will be down there for three weeks. They are from Watertown SD. They have 2 super gassers and 2 super comp cars. Look for the corn. If you stop by to chat tell them Terry from the HOT ROD said Hi!!!! Have fun down there, we're expecting a winter storm Thursday here in Watertown.:eek::(:eek:

Nygaard Racing (TEAM ETHANOL) will be down there for three weeks. They are from Watertown SD. They have 2 super gassers and 2 super comp cars. Look for the corn. If you stop by to chat tell them Terry from the HOT ROD said Hi!!!! Have fun down there, we're expecting a winter storm Thursday here in Watertown.:eek::(:eek:

Terry,
we love these guys. What a great bunch. We seem to pit by them every year.

Well be at the div race also. We moved from the bowl to the (was) fuel pits. behind the lake grandstand. 2 Cars. My sone is in the blue 88 Berretta.

See ya there.

Terry,
we love these guys. What a great bunch. We seem to pit by them every year.

They have a special place in my heart too...one of them, I don't remember which but I want to say Randy...helped me out in Kansas (I hate Kansas) when I passed out in the staging lanes.

I'll be in the tower all weekend, posting results to Drag Race Central | Presented by Summitracing.com 1-800-230-3030.

I'll be in the "Media Center", so drop by if you can.

Looks like good weather!:D

Hey Dave:

We're using Phoenix to test some different stuff on the racer this weekend so don't be too brutal on Daniel if he clicks it off a little early. It's better than launching the supercharger into the grandstands or actually lighting it up to see how that new fireproof underbody coating works.
:eek:

Stop by our pit and I'll buy you a Diet Pepsi.

RG

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back