PICS from AA/FA classic & Div.7 event Bakersfield, CA (1 Viewer)

Steve "Casman" Casner ready to go deeeeep into elims as usual

chuysaltereds09264.jpg

chuysaltereds09267.jpg

chuysaltereds09268.jpg

Sean Bellemuer wins the final. Congratulations Sean! Nice numbers too!

Here is vid of the alky finals!

and Jim Whitely wins on his birthday!

Last edited:
Well, the schedule for the day was, not quite on schedule. :eek:

We were all waiting for the "oil-down from hell by a stock entry" to be cleaned up and it got to be too late (it was 11 p.m.), so I called it a day and left.
It was a really fun day and I loved it. Sh!t, it was even free!

chuysaltereds09289.jpg

Thanx for viewing, I hope you liked :)

pablocruisesmall.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet pics!!

How quick did the AA/FAs get??

Thanx, man!

I am going to borrow John's post:

Registered member said:
The first pair up are Greg Daebelliehn in the Fast N Forty Fiat who peddled twice to a 6.06 but finished behind Keith Wilson in his Kaos Racing entry tuned by Jeff Deihl which ran a 5.82. Keiths first 5 second run. Chris Bennett in Pure Heaven ran a 6.38 to beat Vince Generaloas 6.55 in the legendary Nanook. 3rd pair Jim Maroney was unable to back up from the burnout and watched as Craig Michaels ran his first 5 second run with a 5.92. Rounding out the Nitro guys was James Generaloa in Impatient Racing running a 6.89 beside Ron Hope in Rat Trap who got all kinds of crossed up and finished behind James in his lane.
The Alcohol guys started with Dale Boomgaarden running 6.96 beside George Johns troubled 8.89. Gil Valencia recorded no time as Dave Ward in Dinosaur ran a 7.32. Ron Maroney ran an early shutoff 7.12 to beat Austin Fryes 7.67. And two of the neatest cars to watch closed the show with Rick Ackerman in Purgatory running 8.90 to Stormy Byrds 9.52.
That was the best first round I have had at one of my races and was really looking forward to second round but one of the Div.7 Stock cars oiled both lanes and after a looooong delay it was decided not to make a second pass.

Paul

Thanks for the great pics. Why the comment about 34 degree temp. difference? That wasn't nice!!

Paul,
We expect great picts here and once again you've delivered.
Hope to see you at CHRR, I'll be in the trailer and the ice chest is always open for a fellow Mater.

Paul

Thanks for the great pics. Why the comment about 34 degree temp. difference? That wasn't nice!!
:D I'll change it for you. :D

Paul,
We expect great picts here and once again you've delivered.
Hope to see you at CHRR, I'll be in the trailer and the ice chest is always open for a fellow Mater.

Thanx! Yes, I'll be at CHRR. I usually stop by your trailer, but you are usually busy with paying customers and I don't want to be a pest.
That's one thing I enjoy about CHRR and MM, the vendors and all their wares.

Sweet pics pal!

Hey, you gonna be at Vegas2? I'll be there with Greggo, Justin, and my bro Al. Hope to see you there.

I have posted the photographs I took during both Lucas Oil Div 7 race and John Keigley's Chuy's AAFA Race. I got up there Saturday Morning for the race. had a great time looking forward to next year. Hey John you got a decent crowd I saw the flood of people at 3.01 P M ... Hope sales were good for you as I got two .... Did Dale and crew get the mag prob fixed on his AA/FA car looked great I think the wheels were trick, it was good seeing you!

James

AAA Famoso Lucas Oil NHRA Div. 7 & Chuys AA/FA | James | Fotki.com

Sweet pics pal!

Hey, you gonna be at Vegas2? I'll be there with Greggo, Justin, and my bro Al. Hope to see you there.
Thanx, man! Yeah, I'm planning on Vegas. See ya there.

Does anyone know how I can purchase one of the event shirts shown on page 1 of this thread? I've got this thing for yellow Fiats.
PM or e-mail me [email protected]

I'm sure John can help you. Send him a pm. (John Keigly) Click on his screen name and a menu will appear. Choose "send private message"

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back