Chuy's Fuel Altered Classic (1 Viewer)

kegs

Nitro Member
Holder's Heating and Air presents the Chuy's Fuel Altered Classic Sept. 15th at Auto Club Famoso Raceway in Bakersfield Ca.
With 7 cars having run in the 5 second zone and some of the most famous nostagia altereds in history this event promises to be the most exciting and largest Fuel Altered race in quite some time.
Slated to attend include Winged Express, Nanook, Rat Trap, Bradford's Fiat, Blue Blazer, Cheap Thrills, Estrus Racing, Impatient Racing, Arizona Thunder, Jim Holtz Racing, Fast & Forty, Hi Tech Racing, Nevada Rattler, Neese-N-Knowles, Sullivan and Haight and Howell Bros. Racing.
Also the Alcohol entries of Dave Gruzen, Gil Valencia, Austin Frye and Dave Ward will be competing.
Robert Reehl Equipment and Pro Nitro are providing Low ET Bonuses.
Gates open at 5:00 with Altereds running at 7:00.

Fuel Altered Classic

This looks to be the best show yet, and the first 2 were outstanding. Can't wait

Thie Thursday, John's also having a pre-race party at Chuy's Resaturant on Rosedale Hwy., in Bakersfield. Along with having a live radio remote from 98.5 The Fox. He'll have a race car display Featuring 6 of the nitro Fuel Altereds along with 2to3 Alcohol Fuel Altereds and many of the local bracket racers will be there. They will also racing in the National Dragster Challenge, with the winners of each class getting "Wallys". it's starts at 5 PM and goes on untill about 8 PM on Thursday. It's alot of fun! come on by and check it out!!!

Looks like we will have great weather on Saturday. Highs in the mid 80s and when the sun goes down in the 70s. Look for some super quick times out of our top runners.

Hi John L@@ks like it will be a great show! lot's of Nitro in the Air!

I had to decide between your deal or IHBA drag boat race down on Mission Bay!

if Any of u Maters live down south near San Diego the IHBA will be racing along with the big unlimited boats and K boats and out boards.

I myself ch@@se the Fuel Alt race at Famoso look for race coverage on DRO
dragracingonline.com after the event. being that the bracket guys will running for a Wally during the event I will be staying until the last car goes down the
track to take winner's circle photos with their Wally's

C Ya there James

OK, all systems go for me!
Looking forward to seeing the show again!
Mmmm.....delicious smelling nitro.....

John;
I'll ask the same question on this board. Will there be spectator parking inside on the pavement, or do we have to park outside in the dirt like at CHRR?

Jay

Jay

I'm not in charge of parking other than the racers. But I would guess you will have to park outside in spectator parking. But again that's not my call.
If you asked this question on another board and I didn't answer my apologies I must not have seen it.

Thanks

John Keigley

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back