RUMOR ALERT (1 Viewer)

Highly doubt that happens but stranger thing have happened. Wouldn’t shock me to see Antron with Matco in a Torrence team car.

They (matco) is way too invested in DSR and I don't think Shoe is willing to have all of that gone.

Heard it last year as well tho...
I think that they tried last year, but the contract with DSR was solid and he couldn't get out of it with the Matco money. Only speculating based on rumor I overheard this weekend is that Antron is joining Torrance and bringing Matco with him.

Ah, you think that is why Daddy Shoe was posing with The Torrences? Maybe DSR and Capco will get together & form a Super Super team????

Disclaimer. I know nothing about nothing. This rumor was created by coffee. :)

Interesting Cliff. Both parties would still have everything. 5 dragsters (Steve, Billy, Antron, Tony, and Leah) and possibly giving the Torrence guys funny car options. This could end up being 8 TF and 8 FC's super team

I don't know if Jim Head is tuning and they couldn't get things going much with Lindberg I don't see them being world beaters..

Jim likes to try lots of new things and with him paying his own bills he can, he has actually developed a lot of what is used today in nitro classes. With less money coming out of his pocket and a marketing partner he might just try to produce more and play less.
He has been around a long time and has had success, we will know soon enough.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back