Tony Stewart racing debut (1 Viewer)

I'd bet the author of that article has never been to, or watched, an NHRA race.
The way the article begins, you'd think crashes occur during every run. He said NHRA wrecks are worse than NASCAR wrecks by a factor of 10. What a maroon.
When NASCARs wreck, it's seldom a single car incident. Wrecks at Daytona and Talladega, especially near the end of the race, often take out a dozen or more cars.
Yes but, You don't see a NASCAR fold in half when the frame breaks.

I'd bet the author of that article has never been to, or watched, an NHRA race.
The way the article begins, you'd think crashes occur during every run. He said NHRA wrecks are worse than NASCAR wrecks by a factor of 10. What a maroon.
When NASCARs wreck, it's seldom a single car incident. Wrecks at Daytona and Talladega, especially near the end of the race, often take out a dozen or more cars.
I love the Bugs Bunny reference..."What a Maroon". Great stuff Ted!

guessing TAD is either just about to run, or has very recently ran. i hope tony makes solid pass low enough to get into field on Q1.
chris marshall with 5.44 #1 after Q1 in TAFC
E1 STK, jimmy hildalgo pushes opponent to break out by exact same difference in RT's.......margin at stripe....0.00000".......that guy is tough to beat.

Last edited:

👍 👍👍
holy cow. nhra.com beats DRC with online update on a qualifying pass. that's almost the biggest story here.
great pass for tony and team.

Impressive cross-over. Granted he's in good equipment, however his lights have been 0.63 and 0.62 in competition. Demke will be a tough out, but glad Tony is there, it's neat.

Impressive cross-over. Granted he's in good equipment, however his lights have been 0.63 and 0.62 in competition. Demke will be a tough out, but glad Tony is there, it's neat.
Tony can drive anything at the next level, seen that years ago in vegas when he was driving the number 9 midget on the dirt oval, met him in the pits after the race and told him that he had the stuff to go all the way, he was so humble and said he hoped I was right, been a huge fan ever since, good luck with your venture into the NHRA

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back