Prock on the move again? (1 Viewer)

So if this is true about Jimmy Prock and John Medlin going back to John Force Racing, what happens to the Infinite Hero funny car that Jack Beckman was racing? Is the sponsorship gone??

John was pretty smart to send the guys over to DSR to see what they could learn from the competitions camp and then bringing them back home when they have all the secrets.This will be called Tuner Gate. For the fans that take everything so serious...I'm just Kidding.:)

Last edited:
IMG_1721.JPG

Last edited:
John was pretty smart to send the guys over to DSR to see what they could learn from the competitions camp and then bringing them back home when they have all the secrets.This will be called Tuner Gate. For the fans that take everything so serious...I'm just Kidding.:)

Will it be a four ace suspension for Prock, or for John Force? How many times will it be dragged through the courts? Which sports news outlets will be harsh? LOL

I couldn't agree more. That's what I love about drag racing, the people are (for the most part) real people. I took my 16 year old son to the Northwest Nationals this year and during the rain delay we were wandering the pits and saw some of the real movers and shakers of the sport. Forrest and Charlotte Lucas, Terry Chandler and many more were just out and about. I pointed them out to my son and told him that those were probably the most successful people he'd ever see and they act as if they are fans no different than anyone in the pit area. I've been to all sorts of races, from 500cc GP races, to Indy cars, to Nascar, to World Superbike and I can tell you nobody is as accessible as NHRA people. With the exception of the Monterey Historic bunch, who also are pretty neat people, it's nice to be treated as equals by your heroes.

Jim I agree with you, If you're gonna bring a family member or friend, Friday is the best because I felt that everyone is more laid back and willing to hang out and shoot the $hit for a while.

If you can get in on a Monday test session it is really laid back too, yes Friday is the best day. I have found early in the day before things get started, I have been invited into many pit areas for small "tours" and souvenirs. They are a little more giving when its not crowded.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back