Venables on the move again (1 Viewer)

I just find it odd how anyone would believe since he got signed to tune a dragster that's not even going to earn 1 point this season is going to be linked too the fc teams. I don't think he was hired for that as JFR is more than packed in the crew chief and assistant cc's area. He should be able to do both. I don't believe JFR hired him with the intention of him having anything to do with the FC teams. This complaint, whoever it is from, is bogus.

Well, tell us!!!! Don't keep me in suspense..............LOL Is it the Ped bros? That was my 1st guess!!! :D

Interesting you say that. Cruz has a good program and once it's sorted out this season they will be fine. Tony has Guger and that should turn things around, but there not even playing with a full deck of cards, so they have no right to complain about it.

I didn't state it as fact, more as an inquiring thought...

Unless Brittany is being forced into driving, I dont think she would be happy with Dad making her sit on a bench all year. "They say" she wants to race. Sometimes I wonder how much the Force girls really want it in comparision to how hard Dad's pushing them.

Unless Brittany is being forced into driving, I dont think she would be happy with Dad making her sit on a bench all year. "They say" she wants to race. Sometimes I wonder how much the Force girls really want it in comparision to how hard Dad's pushing them.

I'm sorry but I honestly think you are wrong there. I'm sure if his girls did not want to race, he certainly would not "force" them to!! He doesn't seem to be pushing Ashley to get back into the car. I bet if they wanted to do something else he would support their decision 100%!!!

...This complaint, whoever it is from, is bogus.

it is not bogus - it is within the realm of the rules set forth for nitro
categories - what is bogus is the rule itself.
as if help and assistance does not pass between rivals and friends
at the track / on the track / and away from the track....who's kidding who.

it is not bogus - it is within the realm of the rules set forth for nitro
categories - what is bogus is the rule itself.
as if help and assistance does not pass between rivals and friends
at the track / on the track / and away from the track....who's kidding who.

That's a good point.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back