Venables Parts With Tasca (1 Viewer)

time to go back to pedregon

I was just thinking Dickie hasn't had the type of success he had with Tony since he left. Still not sure Tony has the budget he once had, but some $ and Dickie back with Tony could equal a top running car.

I was just thinking Dickie hasn't had the type of success he had with Tony since he left. Still not sure Tony has the budget he once had, but some $ and Dickie back with Tony could equal a top running car.

Did tony want to keep dickie but dickie wanted his buddy to stay too. Tony said no so they both left. Now his co crew chief is working and he isn't ?

Did tony want to keep dickie but dickie wanted his buddy to stay too. Tony said no so they both left. Now his co crew chief is working and he isn't ?

Yeah it was Kurt Elliott, he now is working on the 2nd Vandergriff TF car as crew chief.

you guys are awful quick to kick Keith to the curb.
I believe that car ran some really good #s a 4.07 so far this weekend

Last edited:
you guys are awful quick to kick Keith to the curb.
I believe that car ran some really good #s a 4.07 so far this weekend

The car is inconsistent, Tony only has 1 round win all year. Tony also ran a 4.07 at E-Town and he went out in round 1.

Dickie and Tony were a good combination. Got them 2 championships. Seems like Tony could use the help right now. Just my observation.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back