Venables on the move again (1 Viewer)

They called this a move within the "One Ford" family, but i wonder if that is spin, or if Force is putting the dragster on the back burner, or what the deal is...

They called this a move within the "One Ford" family, but i wonder if that is spin, or if Force is putting the dragster on the back burner, or what the deal is...

Multiple sources have confirmed that Dickie Venables will be named as the new tuner for Bob Tasca III today. Venables was going to tune both Tasca and Brittany Force's dragster simultaneously, but a complaint from another team that this would mean the two separate teams are one and violate the four cars in one class ownership rule.

Where in this do you get that Force would be putting the dragster on the back burner? Looks like some whining from another team. I wonder who that would be??? :rolleyes:

Multiple sources have confirmed that Dickie Venables will be named as the new tuner for Bob Tasca III today. Venables was going to tune both Tasca and Brittany Force's dragster simultaneously, but a complaint from another team that this would mean the two separate teams are one and violate the four cars in one class ownership rule.

Where in this do you get that Force would be putting the dragster on the back burner? Looks like some whining from another team. I wonder who that would be??? :rolleyes:

They are pathetic!

announcement said Marc and Chris were staying. This might just be a loan for awhile.

Well here ya go,

Because the Ford contingent operates in NHRA as part of the One Ford philosophy, Tasca went to John Force Racing and borrowed (maybe commandeered?) the skills of tuner Dickie Venables to make a trio of tuners. Venables joins Chris Cunningham and Marc Denner as they attempt to find a tune-up that will help Tasca move from a tie for tenth place in points (with defending Funny Car champion Matt Hagan).

Does that help?:D

I dont understand how it violates the rules or why anyone would whine about it when the dragster is not even going to run a race this year. Either way this looks interesting. It makes me think where his partner in crime Kurt Elliot is? I also don't see Marc staying.

It is always funny. Depending on the side of the fence your standing on what you calling whining. If someone is employed & being paid by John Forcing racing WHILE working on another car. That sounds like another team car.

Like i said You say whining they say legit complaint.
Depends on which side of the fence.

IMHO I would've bet that Dickie would've been paid by Tasca for that job & by Force for the TF deal. Just a guess. :confused:

Jon: good point!!! I can see both sides of the fence!

I "know" where the so-called whinning came from & it doesn't surprise me a bit!!! Just a little less respect for that particular group. :rolleyes:

IMHO I would've bet that Dickie would've been paid by Tasca for that job & by Force for the TF deal. Just a guess. :confused:

I "know" where the so-called whinning came from & it doesn't surprise me a bit!!! Just a little less respect for that particular group. :rolleyes:

Agreed!!!!!!!!!

Well, tell us!!!! Don't keep me in suspense..............LOL Is it the Ped bros? That was my 1st guess!!! :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back