Venables to DSR (1 Viewer)

No mention of Kurt,thought they were a package deal? Was kinda hoping he would go back to Tony P

No mention of Kurt,thought they were a package deal?

It was the 2nd sentence...."Kurt Elliott, who has worked alongside of Venables since he was tuner for Tony Pedregon, will not be part of the move to DSR".

Nobody is going to look our for you better than yourself and sometimes that may mean taking an opportunity on your own. I'm sure Dickie is going to do a great job over at DSR and wish him the best!!

It was the 2nd sentence...."Kurt Elliott, who has worked alongside of Venables since he was tuner for Tony Pedregon, will not be part of the move to DSR".

Nobody is going to look our for you better than yourself and sometimes that may mean taking an opportunity on your own. I'm sure Dickie is going to do a great job over at DSR and wish him the best!!

Kurt meant as to where he will end up I'm sure of it. Very smart decision for Don all and all. If anybody can field a last ditch ever to try and take a team with momemtum into the countdown it's Dickie. I guarantee you this tho, if there not within 500's of the # 1 qualifier on sunday night, they are not gonna have much luck on monday.

Sorry somehow i missed that part.

I Love this time of the year, although it is a little early this year. The flowers are in bloom, birds are singing and the annual rotation of TF/FC Crew Chiefs is starting to begin. It just brings a tear to my eye.:p

Here is a picture of Dickie with his dad's RED, along with the ex Houston Oiler Cheerleaders, You should spot him pretty easy, lol

r134.jpg

Dickie going on Johnny's Car ! I like that , bet they click ! Johnny's Hungry and It ain't his first dance !

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back