DeGennaro, Venables Join Force (1 Viewer)

Hmmm? I'm wondering if John Force has found funding for a 4th funny car that Courtney will be driving and DeGennaro & Venables are going to be tuning that car?

Hmmm? I'm wondering if John Force has found funding for a 4th funny car that Courtney will be driving and DeGennaro & Venables are going to be tuning that car?

Has it been said if Neff is driving next year? I have 2 theories then.
Neff would only step out if he wanted to tune and not drive or if funding for a 4th is not there and he wants courtney to get a shot.

1. If Neff drives and tunes Dickie and Degennaro will tune courtney in an fc.
2. If Neff does not drive, he tunes Force, Guido and Douglas tune courtney and dickie and degennaro tune Britney in the tf car.

Last edited:
They could be used for R&D purposes, and not tune this coming year. I suppose if the rumor is true and there is a TF car fielded by JFR, they could be used in setting up the TF program over the course of the 2012 season.

pretty soon JFR or DSR will have to invent a 'crew chief leasing program'
just so the small guys aren't blowing up their stuff and ruining the program. :rolleyes:

It's a good move for them no matter what they end up doing.

I can think of a couple crew chiefs that have left JFR on their own, but I can't think of any being let go due to poor performance, or anything else.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back