Prock on the move again? (1 Viewer)

JFR makes sense . They have some type of sponsorship announcement Dec 9th so they would need a crew. Chief
for the new team

couple of thoughts.....funding for beckman for 2017 in place? or in question?......and if jim's move is to JFR?, is this a chance to work with a renown tuner? and possibly a yet to be named driver?

If I remember correctly Beckman has funding next year
Jim goes back to JFR, who is much better? than Prock.
I guess you are saying work with AJ

Adding a 2nd team car in TF makes sense, from a data gathering standpoint....
I was wondering where the funding might come from on the current TF ride at JFR. If the rumors are true and Monster is poised to become title rights sponsor of NASCAR at the Cup level for BILLIONS $$$, does JFR and Brittany get the rug pulled out from under them?

Monster is spending BILLIONS on NASCAR? I haven't heard anything about the Force TF car not being back with Monster next year.

I was wondering where the funding might come from on the current TF ride at JFR. If the rumors are true and Monster is poised to become title rights sponsor of NASCAR at the Cup level for BILLIONS $$$, does JFR and Brittany get the rug pulled out from under them?

You are correct in that Monster Energy is a finalist in becoming the NASCAR sponsor, but $ billions, nowhere near! It was reported in Forbes that Sprint currently spends between $50 and $75 million annually for the NASCAR sponsorship. This article also states that if Monster emerges as the new NASCAR sponsor, there would not be an immediate impact on sponsorship of Kyle Busch's NASCAR team. Given that, and the fact that they only spend a fraction on the JFR team compared to what they spend on Busch's team, I would highly doubt that the JFR deal would be impacted either. JMO.

http://www.motorsport.com/nascar-cu...nalist-in-nascar-title-sponsor-search-849556/

2nd top fuel car to team with Brittney. Megan McKernan as the driver, she currently drives a A fuel car for Jerry Darien. She is the daughter of Tom McKernan CEO of AAA. Prock will probably crewchief a JFR F/C, Jason McCulloch will probably crewchief Megan's T/F car.

2nd top fuel car to team with Brittney. Megan McKernan as the driver, she currently drives a A fuel car for Jerry Darien. She is the daughter of Tom McKernan CEO of AAA. Prock will probably crewchief a JFR F/C, Jason McCulloch will probably crewchief Megan's T/F car.

This sounds plausible.

Gosh, I hope TRAXXAS sticks around. I can't think of another sponsor that's put more INTO (and, probably, got more OUT of) their program than they have.
If their numbers were favorable (and I have NO KNOWLEDGE), it could be a template for all future sponsors.

PS: TRAXXAS is the only remote control deal I can think of. Presumably there are others?

Hearing it could be a new sponsor for Courtney. I thought Traxxas had one more year left on their deal

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back