NHRA / FS1 (1 Viewer)

David, been a huge fan of Leah forever, smart, articulate, super competitive, but, after her first win she goes the Enders, Angell route and says God did it for her, broke my heart, says at her base she's a dummy. Devout belief in the greatest fairy tale ever told, wow.

You must have really enjoyed one of the all around nicest guys at the track in Mike Edwards when he was still around....

Congrats to Leah, Tim, Jason and FS1, all of which had a pretty good day, imo.

I think he has hands on experience, maybe not to the level of Dunn but I thought he did.

I'm trying to give him time. He was better this time then at Pomona and I expect him to be better and better as the season progresses. I'm trying not to let my dislike for ousting Dunn and my feelings for TP as a whi....errr....driver the past few years to cloud my view. Just giving him time. I don't expect him to be an all-time great in the booth but I think he can at least be serviceable.
Good points, one and all, PJ, and I agree 100%.

Oh yeah, put me down in the "big dummy" category too! :)

I watched the final round replays on NHRA.com and found the graphics (advertising) on the track to be annoying. I don't get FS1 and in the interest of full disclosure I have only been casually catching any races for the last few years. Well since the went to 1000 ft.

The sportsman do not have a show when the alcohol cars and dragsters are not racing at the national event.

That's a good point, Armand. There are plenty of Alcohol Altereds/Funny Cars/Dragsters on the east coast that have no place to race except by booked-in races. The IHRA closed down the Top Alcohol class and the NHRA is too expensive to race for many. I say that the IHRA should consider having a Top Alcohol class at some of the ProAm events.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back