FS1 Coverage Continues To Suck.......Again (1 Viewer)

The sportsman show is better than the pro show in my opinion. Also they did stated on the sportsman show that the finals were ran too late for airing.

Give them time to get it going. ESPN was only a small step better than no show at all. Less than that when Paul Page was there.

The new Sportsman show is amazing when compared to the ESPN coverage. Also Armand, you have to consider the fact that it has time to get edited vs. the Pro show. This coverage should really help the alcohol teams.

I think the broadcasts are getting much better. Graphics are coming along and the little things are improving.
The thing that stands out (and not in a good way) in Jamie Howe. Can we trade her for Jamie Little?

Other than the text (speed, ET at the end of the run) being very hard to read, the RT being displayed for maybe 1 second, the audio and video not synced up at times, not reviewing runs that had something significant occur, showing very few burn outs and showing a J.R.Todd run twice (not a highlight but the same exact footage...editor not paying attention to what he was doing), yeah, it is getting better.

Good thing Tony explained how a TF car worked. I didn't know that "it is designed for acceleration and speed".

It was a little better,but way to much talking,No need to explain several times what these cars are for and how they run. Need to have live finals only so we dont have to speed thru first and 2nd rounds and then have an hr of talk time,not fair to sponsors or teams not getting exposure. esp the ones that lose. Sound needs synced up bad. The 4wide isnt live so im anxious to see how that goes.

Yes I agree with timing things so we go live maybe a half hour before the finals, tops. And the fill-in stuff can be much better, give more air time to the teams that don't get a lot of coverage. Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see Jon Capps make any runs, I don't even know who's car he was driving. There are some privateer teams showing up, give them some air time. Overall, I think the show is improving. One thing they do that I like, is show the cars that are staging from a bunch of different angles before they launch. More burnouts would be good, I agree Dave.

I get him still needing time to improve during the live stuff (I'm trying so hard to be nice and patient) but the pre-taped segments with Tony need to improve. You should have a couple of shots at getting those right, not good that they still look like that.

I liked the large graphics showing who was in each lane.

I almost feel like they just rush through the early rounds just to get to the live stuff but then it goes on dead time for 40 minutes.

I can't do all the dead time for the live shows. Live finals sure, but not semi's too. I've given up and just fast forward now.

Would rather see Alan do the winner circle his humor and rapport with the drivers would work well in that funner area.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back