Las Vegas Attendance (1 Viewer)

Dragracer

Nitro Member
Am I the only one who thought the attendance on Sunday looked pretty light. It looked to me like a normal friday or saturday crowd. The qualifying on saturday also looked real bad.
Would someone who was there please chime in here and let me know what the attendance was really like.

Attendance was light all weekend ... smallest Friday crowd I have ever seen at LVMS. Then again, the spring race is always is lightly attended compared to the fall event at LVMS.

Also, gas prices.

I was looking at flying in instead of driving, but I noticed Southwest jacked up their rates too.

Maybe some incentives could have been offered to coax some more paying customers to the ticket sales booth. I dunno.

Also, gas prices.

I was looking at flying in instead of driving, but I noticed Southwest jacked up their rates too.

Maybe some incentives could have been offered to coax some more paying customers to the ticket sales booth. I dunno.

You should come to Baytown Paul!

lite attendance all 3 days i was there. Maybe the ACM awards had something to do with. made it nice for the normal everyday fan. Not a bunch of drunks
spilling beer all over you or hanging on you. We could do it someone else for a change :p

I had platinum tickets for all three days and couldn't make it at the last minute, so at least two of the empties were mine :(

It was a little lighter than past years, the April race is always lighter than October. But all in all I think the crowd was good. You must remember that 60 to 70% of our crowd is from out of state and that the two closest major metropolitan areas are 4 to 6 hours by car. So while the reserved stand were not packed the spectator stands were pretty full and the fences were full. All in all I'd say it was a pretty good crowd.

Dan

we park 1st section behind grandstands. even on sun -was not full. came in 1 hour before race -no delays coming in to track from i-15

My Vegas ticket Rep. Told me the Fall race outdraws the Spring race by nearly 20%! The SEMA show the primary reason, plus the Spring race is just one month after the Cup race!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back