Glad it's over with. (1 Viewer)

I didn't backtrack on anything. Was just agreeing with someone on a completely different topic. However, If you don't believe the media manipulates us then I don't know what to tell you.

All that withstanding, I will definitely keep the photos coming!
“Real easy statements to make when you need to backtrack and/or cool the situation right?”

I fixed the wording for you.

Yes media manipulates. They have since the media was invented. Including the NHRA media machine to some extent. You also need to realize (maybe you do), that they need to in order to gain eyeballs. But when the media manipulates and trashes the constitution, the founding, and the history of the USA and others “sarcastically” regurgitate their BS that’s when I bite back.

Again I have the utmost respect for your photography talent and your service to the greatest gift God gave man, the USA! Thanks man!

Sarcasm is completely wasted on most people.
Lol...no doubt. We should pass these around.
IMG_20150401_135233.jpg

Last edited:
Sarcasm……LOL. A good excuse for justifying one’s ignorant and inflammatory statements worldwide since the dawn of time.

“No no no don’t get mad I was just joking!” Or “You’re the idiot you can’t tell when someone is being sarcastic.”

Real easy statements to make when you need to backtrack and cool the situation right?

See how that works so well.

But please keep the photos coming!
If you followed Mark on social media, you would realize that he's an expert sh*t poster. I love clicking on trends and magically finding him getting everybody riled up.

I can state for a fact that the attendance at the spring Vegas event is MUCH higher for the 4-wide than it ever was for the traditional format event. It's not even close.

Alan
???

The fall Vegas race is usually a sellout crowd!

What does that have to do with the Spring race that he is talking about?
I missed the words Spring Race, was only thinking of 4 wides vs their 2 wides.. That was a really long time ago, seems like the Spring races were always 4 Wides.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back