Glad it's over with. (1 Viewer)

Jeez. Do we have to do this every year ? Maybe there should be a separate department on this site for the annual debate ? It's all been said before. But how many of you have actually
gone ? We went to Charlotte in 2018 and liked it. Don't get me wrong, if you don't like it, I certainly respect your opinion. But as Alan said before, "If you don't like it, don't watch it". End of story.

Jeez. Do we have to do this every year ? Maybe there should be a separate department on this site for the annual debate ? It's all been said before. But how many of you have actually
gone ? We went to Charlotte in 2018 and liked it. Don't get me wrong, if you don't like it, I certainly respect your opinion. But as Alan said before, "If you don't like it, don't watch it". End of story.
I agree.

There needs to be a separate forum created especially for hating on the 4-wides. Then all the same people can gather once a year, and take turns sh*tting on the 4-wides.

As for threads about 4-wide.... maybe if you don't like them don't watch them?

I get tired of this take it or leave it approach we see from several. How much money have all of us that have been going to races for decades put into NHRA's wallet? How much does the one-time 4 wide fan put in? Not minimizing the new fan, but I feel we have a right to speak our minds regarding the product we want to see.

I agree.

There needs to be a separate forum created especially for hating on the 4-wides. Then all the same people can gather once a year, and take turns sh*tting on the 4-wides.
Maybe tie it to the countdown haters and the end is near people and get them all together. 🤣 🤣 🤣

In all fairness, before yesterday (Wednesday) the last response on this thread was last Friday.

In all fairness, before yesterday (Wednesday) the last response on this thread was last Friday.
rather than create a new forum, may i suggest skip reading the thread or post if it bores you !! This is a drag racing opinion board and as long as the subject pertains to drag racing then . . . .

as Long as the Politics and the non racing stuff is not around, then i say, let it fly and say what you want as often as you want !!

rather than create a new forum, may i suggest skip reading the thread or post if it bores you !! This is a drag racing opinion board and as long as the subject pertains to drag racing then . . . .

as Long as the Politics and the non racing stuff is not around, then i say, let it fly and say what you want as often as you want !!
You misinterpreted what I was saying.
People complained about threads for or against four wide races.
This thread was quiet for several days before it was, ironically, brought back to the top again with a complaint about the thread topic.
Besides, reading the threads is kinda sorta what I signed up for.

Cincinnati Reds season ticket holder here, I love, LOVE the new rules. It hasn’t cut out ANY baseball, it has only cut out batters endlessly stepping out and pitchers endlessly jacking around on the mound. Glad the shift is gone too. And the bigger bags are contributing to more stolen bases. The games move quicker and there is more action. The rules are WIN WIN WIN in my book.

4 Wides … meh … take it or leave it as far as I am concerned. I have attended in Vegas and it was something to see.
My pastor recently said, "The only people who are mad that baseball games are 30 minutes shorter are men who hates their wives, or are single and have nothing else to do."

I agree.

Id bet my MAGA Hat that the same people who routinely complain about the 4 Wides are the same snowflakes who fell for the biggest media manipulation job (since the fake moon landing) with the Bud Light outrage. I don't know about you but I do the OPPOSITE of what those clowns tell me to do! #vetsagainstcancelculture

8B988EC3-BC0E-42ED-BC34-F4271E7500D9.jpeg

Id bet my MAGA Hat that the same people who routinely complain about the 4 Wides are the same snowflakes who fell for the biggest media manipulation job (since the fake moon landing) with the Bud Light outrage. I don't know about you but I do the OPPOSITE of what those clowns tell me to do! #vetsagainstcancelculture
Don't make me call Okogie on you!

I will dm you the address to send the MAGA hat to.

Stick to the photography bud! You do one hell of a job there but politics is obviously too complicated for you.

Sarcasm……LOL. A good excuse for justifying one’s ignorant and inflammatory statements worldwide since the dawn of time.

“No no no don’t get mad I was just joking!” Or “You’re the idiot you can’t tell when someone is being sarcastic.”

Real easy statements to make when you need to backtrack and cool the situation right?

See how that works so well.

But please keep the photos coming!

Last edited:
It’s disappointing and confusing why so many, with so much to offer, only comment with sarcasm, negativity and disrespect. If you’re going to speak up when you disagree with someone, at least interact in a positive, worthwhile way too.

I’m tired of being a big fan of someone’s work, only to see they are not nice people. Ok, I’m going to go back over here with the happy people. Life is too short…

Sarcasm……LOL. A good excuse for justifying one’s ignorant and inflammatory statements worldwide since the dawn of time.

“No no no don’t get mad I was just joking!” Or “You’re the idiot you can’t tell when someone is being sarcastic.”

Real easy statements to make when you need to backtrack and cool the situation right?

See how that works so well.

But please keep the photos coming!
I didn't backtrack on anything. Was just agreeing with someone on a completely different topic. However, If you don't believe the media manipulates us then I don't know what to tell you.

All that withstanding, I will definitely keep the photos coming!

have this image in my head of the really old MTV spot of astronaut jumping onto moon surface holding the MTV flag that is not waving. guitar riff playing.
add bud light in other space titanim glove and maga printed onto space titanim helmet

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back