It's PBR Finals Time Again (1 Viewer)

Bullard Anderson

Nitro Member
I know there's a few fans of the PBR on the Mater. I'm fired up about the Finals over the next 2 weekends. I'll admit, I'm a bigger bull riding fan than drag racing fan. These are the biggest sports weekends of the year for me.

www.pbrnow.com/

I have gone to the Worcester Open (Mass) quite a few times. The first year they had it the PBR was so impressed with the crowd they got on Friday night that on Sat night they announced they would be back the next year and the contracts had already been signed. That was about 8 years ago and it is now a 3 day show. A guy I work with is heading out to Vegas for the finals, he goes every year.

I enjoy going to the PBR shows. Bull Riding is cool. I had the priviledge of seeing Bodacious in action a few times back in his prime and that hooked me. I have friends that go to Vegas every year.

Steve,

I posted a note about PBR over on the College Football thread--probably should have been here--just stopped in to say that I have never seen the PBR bull riding but sounds like it definitely would be worth giving a try with all the positive press it's getting on the 'Mater. Is it on TV and if so, when and where? Thanks

It's big! I've already got the draws printed out for Rounds 1-3 this weekend. Rounds 4-8 are next week. Check in on Vs. Network. I didn't get on my first bull until last fall. I just enjoy the local stuff on occasion. These are the big boys and the big bulls. I will tell you this, Saturday Night is the Eliminator Pen. The toughest bulls of the year are in Rounds 2 and 5, then the Short Go Next Sunday. If you watch Round 2: the Matchup Saturday night will be Reindeer Dippin vs. Justin McBride.

Check out the draw and some of the bull names in the link below. I've named the bull behind my house Spurrier. Since I live in SC. LOL!
http://www.pbrnow.com/competition/bfts/eventDrawLoad.cfm?ID=06-130

No, the same Don Gay that's the 8 time PRCA champ is also the color guy for PRCA on ESPN. He used to do PBR and other stuff for the old TNN network.

No, the same Don Gay that's the 8 time PRCA champ is also the color guy for PRCA on ESPN. He used to do PBR and other stuff for the old TNN network.
But, that`s not the same Don Gay who was involved in drag racing in the `80s, the one whose son (Don Gay Jr) got pulled out of that FC fire by Prudhomme, is it?

I remember many a night in the late 80's coming home from the Country bar and watching Don Gay and the Mesquite Rodeo on TNN......alone. ;)

I thought you were talking about the same Donny Gay that won the titles and his currently announcing. Sorry!

Big Night tonight with the Eliminator Pen.

My fav Adriano Moraes is 4th after 2 rounds. 2 rides aboard Ditto and Blackberry Wine. Bulls at 6pm tonight, followed by Drags at 8pm.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back