"Nitro Idol" to perform at NHRA World Finals! (1 Viewer)

ProStockJunkie

Nitro Member
"Nitro Idol" to perform at NHRA World Finals

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Due to overwhelming demand and after some intense negotiations, the contract has been signed and "Nitro Idol" "Berserko" Bob will be performing his wildly popular rendition of the "Surfin' Bird" at the Worsham's "MegaRita" party Sunday evening at the conclusion of the World Finals at Pomona.

Berserko, who won the hearts of everyone who saw him perform a few weeks ago in Rockingham, has been inundated with fan mail begging him to bring his act to California and will join Worsham's band to sing his big hit for his adoring west coast fans attending the NHRA Finals.

"We wanted to do something to raise the level of entertainment for the party this year and having Berserko make a very rare live appearance is a big deal," Del Worsham said. "To have an entertainer of his caliber singing makes our party the hottest ticket in town."

"This will probably be the biggest crowd I've ever performed in front of and since a lot of my friends and fellow race team members will be there I'm going to have to give the performance of my life," Berserko added. "I've been practicing singing along with the original version by the Trashmen every time I get in my truck and I'm ready to rock the pits."

For those of you who will not be able to attend what should be the biggest concert of the drag racing season, Berserko has also inked 1320 TV to produce a video of the historic occasion that will be up on their site for the world to view.

Berserko is currently auditioning back-up dancers to join him on stage and interested ladies should contact Berserko at: [email protected]

The Bird Is The Word...

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back