It's PBR Finals Time Again (1 Viewer)

My guy Adriano is in 2nd place after 3 rounds. This weekend is going to be great.

Hey Steve... I heard him on the radio the other day. WOW, he sounded like a really cool and down to earth guy.

One interesting thing he said was that the bulls have more fans and get louder cheers than the bull riders.

Adriano is in first place after 4 rounds and rode a bull last night I thought he wouldn't. 3 more rounds and the Short go on VS. Network. It would be nice for him to hang on since the rest of my sports world has gone to HECK IN A HAND BASKET IN 2006.

Moraes Wins 3rd PBR Title

Adriano Moraes rode Sunshine in Round 7 and Here's Your Sign in the Short Go to win his 3rd PBR Title. He came up just 4 points shy of the World Finals event title as well. What a 2 week stretch. Moraes came in leading the finals in 2004 and lost, he came from 4th to win it this season. The first time one of my teams/guys in sports has won a championship since Dale Earnhardt in 1994.

Adriano Moraes rode Sunshine in Round 7 and Here's Your Sign in the Short Go to win his 3rd PBR Title. He came up just 4 points shy of the World Finals event title as well. What a 2 week stretch. Moraes came in leading the finals in 2004 and lost, he came from 4th to win it this season. The first time one of my teams/guys in sports has won a championship since Dale Earnhardt in 1994.

Very cool. I was rooting for him too.:)

Man Jay, this has to be one of the best individual performances in bull riding history. He won the final 2 rounds on the final day of the event to take the title. I just didn't think it was possible for him to win the title 2 weeks ago. I was just hoping for a good showing. They'll be talking about this performance for many, many years. I get a little hyped up about it I'm sure, but I admit Bull Riding is my favorite sport.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back