Favorite movie quotes (2 Viewers)

"How good ARE you?"

"I make the League minimum."

I drool as much as she did asking that EVERY time I see that movie!

"How good ARE you?"

"I make the League minimum."

I drool as much as she did asking that EVERY time I see that movie!

Whenever me and my friends from Kentucky get together, one argument is sure to break out ... better movie ... Bull Durham or Major League. I go with Major League, Bull Durham was the first in a littany of cleverly disguised Chick Flicks. Major League, even with a romantic subplot, keeps it's man card.

"Bartender, Jobu needs a refill!"

"What league you been playin' in?"
"California Penal"
"How'd you get there?"
"Stole a car"

"Hey Jake ... how's your wife and my kids?"

"Ben Gay, vagisil, bardahl ... and if the ump is watching me especially close, I just rub a little jalapeno in my nose so it looks like I have a little cold."
"You put snot on the ball?"
"I ain't got an arm like yours kid ... one day you will too."

"Tolbert? Is that you Tolbert? If you are gonna pull this sh!t at least say you're from the Yankees!"

"Now batting for the Yankees, Clu Haywood ... Haywood leads the league in most offensive categories including nose hair ... I'm not kidding, when he sneezes he looks like a party favor."

"It was too high"
"What do you mean it was too high?"
"What I am saying is, the trajectory of the ball was too high."

here's some more

5.......Do you mean to tell me that I put an abnormal brain into an, 8 foot tall, 300 pound, GORILLA?!!!

6......No, thank you. Fifteen is my limit on schnitzengruben.

My 2 favorite movies Blazing Saddles & Young Frankenstein

Werewolf? there wolf ...there castle

here's some more

1.........The Carthaginians defending the city were attacked by three Roman legions. The Carthaginians were proud and brave but they couldn't hold. They were massacred. Arab women stripped them of their tunics and their swords and lances. The soldiers lay naked in the sun. Two thousand years ago. I was here.

2......."Oh, this your wife, huh? A lovely lady. Hey baby, you must've been something before electricity."

[to his Asian companion] "I hear this place is restricted, Wang, so don't tell 'em you're Jewish, okay?"

6......No, thank you. Fifteen is my limit on schnitzengruben.

1. "Rommel, you magnificent ba$tard I read your book!"

"Gentlemen, from this moment, any soldier without leggings, without a helmet, without a tie, any man with unshined shoes or a soiled uniform... is going to be skinned."

"They're ivory. Only a pimp from a cheap New Orleans whorehouse would carry a pearl-handled pistol. "

"The last great opportunity of a lifetime - an entire world at war, and I'm left out of it? God will not permit this to happen! I will be allowed to fulfill my destiny! His will be done."

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to the stupidity of man. If anything made by God can be overcome, anything made by man can be overcome."

2. "You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself."
"Don't sell yourself short Judge, you're a tremendous slouch."

"Oh, this is the worst-looking hat I ever saw. What, when you buy a hat like this I bet you get a free bowl of soup, huh? Oh, it looks good on you though."

"You're a lot of woman, you know that? Yeah, wanna make 14 dollars the hard way? "

"A flute without holes, is not a flute. A donut without a hole, is a Danish."

"Hey, you scratched my anchor!"

"Hey, that kangaroo just took my ball!"

3. "Ooh, baby, you are so talented! And they are so DUMB!"

"Is that a ten-gallon hat, or are you just enjoying the show?"

"Then one day I hear "Reach for it, mister." I spun around, and there I was standing face to face with a six year old kid. Well, I just laid down my guns and walked away. Little ba$tard shot me in the ass. So I limped to the nearest saloon, crawled inside a whiskey bottle, and I've been there ever since."

"Well, raise my rent. You *are* The Kid."

"See that?"
"Steady as a rock"
"yeah .. but this is my shooting hand! (flails wildly)"

"Now I don't have to tell you good folks what's been happening in our beloved little town. Sheriff murdered, crops burned, stores looted, people stampeded, and cattle raped. The time has come to act, and act fast. I'm leaving."

"Unfortunately there is one thing standing between me and that property - the rightful owners."

"Baby. I'm not from Havana!"

Whenever me and my friends from Kentucky get together, one argument is sure to break out ... better movie ... Bull Durham or Major League. I go with Major League, Bull Durham was the first in a littany of cleverly disguised Chick Flicks. Major League, even with a romantic subplot, keeps it's man card.

"Bartender, Jobu needs a refill!"

"What league you been playin' in?"
"California Penal"
"How'd you get there?"
"Stole a car"

"Hey Jake ... how's your wife and my kids?"

"Ben Gay, vagisil, bardahl ... and if the ump is watching me especially close, I just rub a little jalapeno in my nose so it looks like I have a little cold."
"You put snot on the ball?"
"I ain't got an arm like yours kid ... one day you will too."

"Tolbert? Is that you Tolbert? If you are gonna pull this sh!t at least say you're from the Yankees!"

"Now batting for the Yankees, Clu Haywood ... Haywood leads the league in most offensive categories including nose hair ... I'm not kidding, when he sneezes he looks like a party favor."

"It was too high"
"What do you mean it was too high?"
"What I am saying is, the trajectory of the ball was too high."
And don't forget the classic....

"Juuuust a bit outside!"

I'll go as far as watching any of the 3 in the series at any given moment. Of course, it could have something to do with Tom Berenger and Scot Bakula. :D

I bet she gives great helmet. :eek::cool::D:confused:

Careful you idiot! I said across her nose, not up it!
Sorry sir! I'm doing my best!
Who made that man a gunner?
I did sir. He's my cousin.
Who is he
He's an ******* sir.
I know that! What's his name?
That is his name sir. *******, Major *******!
And his cousin?
He's an ******* too sir. Gunner's mate First Class Philip *******!
How many *******s do we have on this ship, anyway?
[Entire bridge crew stands up and raises a hand]
Yo!
I knew it. I'm surrounded by *******s!

What the hell was that noise?
That was my virgin-alarm. It's programmed to go off before you do! \

Last edited:
I bet she gives great helmet. :eek::cool::confused:

Careful you idiot! I said across her nose, not up it!
Sorry sir! I'm doing my best!
Who made that man a gunner?
I did sir. He's my cousin.
Who is he
He's an ******* sir.
I know that! What's his name?
That is his name sir. *******, Major *******!
And his cousin?
He's an ******* too sir. Gunner's mate First Class Philip *******!
How many *******s do we have on this ship, anyway?
[Entire bridge crew stands up and raises a hand]
Yo!
I knew it. I'm surrounded by *******s!

What the hell was that noise?
That was my virgin-alarm. It's programmed to go off before you do! \

ay Yes Spaceballs a movie I love to watch and one my wifes rolls her eyes at everytime:D

It's from a TV show and not a movie but I walk around saying Joey's line from Friends alot and of course its not that you say it but how you say it

" how yu doin"

5. Pulp Fiction had a line like that..but Travolta said..mmm this IS a tasty f^ckin burger.

The actual quote is " mmm, this is a tasty burger!", and was spoken by Jules Winnfield (portrayed by Samuel L Jackson)

My favorites in that movie were also spoken by him:
"I don't remember asking you a god d@mn thing!"
and "Shut the f**k up fat man, this ain't any of yo' god d@mn business!"

I thought of another absolutely great line from a classic movie. The best part is I have actually used this on my teenage kids. Can anybody geuss what it's from?

"What would you do with a brain if you had one?"

The actual quote is " mmm, this is a tasty burger!", and was spoken by Jules Winnfield (portrayed by Samuel L Jackson)

My favorites in that movie were also spoken by him:
"I don't remember asking you a god d@mn thing!"
and "Shut the f**k up fat man, this ain't any of yo' god d@mn business!"

I'm getting senile, Mark. I was thinking about Vincent and Mia and the $5 milkshake..LOL..classic.
I corrected my self here. (page 1)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back