Favorite movie quotes (1 Viewer)

If you were my son, Mac, I would've smothered you by now.

Looks who's talking 'Denim Dan'! You look like the President and CEO of Levi-Strauss!

Shawshank Redemption, O Brother, Under Seige 1, Tombstone, The Quick and the Dead, Smokey and The Bandit, Whats Eating Gilbert Grape, Blazing Saddles, Wedding Crashers are my all time fav movies and Happy Gilmore also.

I tried to go with some of my favorite more obscure quotes from both movies. But if you still don't know the first one ... there is not much I can do for you.

Godfather.....................banging cocktail waitresses gave that one up....:D I had to think about it for a few though...and then I see above someone else answered....

Shawshank Redemption, O Brother, Under Seige 1, Tombstone, The Quick and the Dead, Smokey and The Bandit, Whats Eating Gilbert Grape, Blazing Saddles, Wedding Crashers are my all time fav movies and Happy Gilmore also.

When I told my bro about this thread I started, he said "you put somethin' from Happy Gilmore, right?" So here it is:

Shooter: "I eat pieces of sh*t like you for breakfast!"
Happy: "You eat pieces of sh*t for breakfast?"

You may need to have your man card suspended for not knowing that one:p

The whole time I was trying to think who said it, I'm saying to myself "c'mon that's an easy one". Especially when you consider I own the Austin Powers collection. Yep, I admit, I'm pathetic.

Chris, I recently saw "The Big Lebowski" for the 1st time. Loved it!

I've never seen Fargo or the Big L so I guess I need to rent them. My fav line is from Happy Gilmore when he gets into the fight with Bob Barker.

A few other good movies, Point Break, Speed 1, US Marshalls, Sniper, and yall can take my man card away if you like, but I did enjoy Titanic also.

Full Metal Jacket has some good lines in it, most of which would get bleeped out here. I like the first three American Pie movies (Stifler always has the lines!) Wedding Crashers, Road Trip, Euro Trip, and one current one that cracks me up is Good Luck Chuck. That Dane Cook is a funny *******!

"It's a helluva thing killin' a man,take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have"

"Well I guess he had it coming"

"We all got it coming kid"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
DA Rothko: You're lucky I'm not indicting you for assault with intent to commit murder.

Harry Callahan: What?

Rothko: Where the hell does it say that you've got a right to kick down doors, torture suspects, deny medical attention and legal counsel? Where have you been? Does Escobedo ring a bell? Miranda? I mean, you must have heard of the Fourth Amendment. What I'm saying is that man had rights.

Harry Callahan: Well, I'm all broken up over that man's rights!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry Callahan: Well, when an adult male is chasing a female with intent to commit rape, I shoot the *******. That's my policy.

The Mayor: Intent? How did you establish that?

Harry Callahan: When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher's knife and a h@#d-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross!

The Mayor: He's got a point.

I can go anywhere I please if I have reasonable suspicion. Now if I have suspicion a felony's been committed, I can just walk right in here anytime I feel like it, 'cause I got this badge, I got this gun, and I got the love of Jesus right here in my pretty green eyes.

Mr. Lee: Take the money.

Bill Foster: You think I'm a thief? Oh, you see, I'm not the thief. I'm not the one charging 85 cents for a *stinking* soda! You're the thief. I'm just standing up for my rights as a consumer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gang member 1: Whatcha doin' Mister?
Bill Foster: Nothing.
Gang member 1: Nahh, man. You're trespassing on private property.
Bill Foster: Trespassing?
Gang member 2: You're loitering too, man.
Gang member 1: That's right, you're loitering too.
Bill Foster: I didn't see any signs.
Gang member 1: [pointing at a graffiti skull] Whatcha call that?
Bill Foster: Graffiti.
Gang member 1: Nahh man, it's not ****ing graffiti. That's a sign.
Gang member 2: He can't read it man.
Gang member 1: Well then I guess I'm gonna have to read it for you. It says this is ****ing private property. No ****ing trespassing. That means ****ing you.
Bill Foster: It says all that?
Gang member 1: Yeah.
Bill Foster: Well, maybe if you wrote it in ****ing English, I would ****ing understand it.

Last edited:
"There is NO WAY.....NO WAY you came from my loins. The next time I see your Mama, I'm gonna punch her right in the mouth."

Buford T. Justice to his son in Smokey and the Bandit

Late............Mitch

Last edited:
I'm a huge fan of Randy Quaid, particularly in Christmas Vacation.....
....(and I can go on and on on this one:)

"Ho ho ho; Merry Christmas, Clark! Ya ready to do some kissin"?

"Save the neck for me clark"

"Ahh, it's a good lookin' vehicle ain't it?"

"Come on boy; lets go find yer' sister"!

"An' this here's our pride and joy......... SNOT!"

"House sure does look swell, Clark"

"I.... I can't swim, Clark"

"Ah, I'm just happy to be here, Clark"

"Don't go puttin' none of that stuff on my sled, Clark...."

Last edited:
Here's my earlier answers....

We got no food, we got no money; our pet's heads are falling off!"
(Jim Carey, Dumb & Dumber)

"Merry Christmas. Sh*tter was full"!
Randy Quaid, Christmas Vacation

"Sorry Lady; I ain't signin' nothin'. Why don't you go cook me some bacon and eggs"? (??? Heart Like A Wheel)

"My son works"? (James Earl Jones, Coming to America")

"KEVIN"! (McCauley Caulkin's mother in the Home Alone series)

"I'll be right back" (Tom Cruise, Castaway")

"Mom, for the last time - give me back my F-ing drumsticks!" (???? Detroit Rock City)

here's some more

1.........The Carthaginians defending the city were attacked by three Roman legions. The Carthaginians were proud and brave but they couldn't hold. They were massacred. Arab women stripped them of their tunics and their swords and lances. The soldiers lay naked in the sun. Two thousand years ago. I was here.

2......."Oh, this your wife, huh? A lovely lady. Hey baby, you must've been something before electricity."

[to his Asian companion] "I hear this place is restricted, Wang, so don't tell 'em you're Jewish, okay?"

3...... It's the Big Con ... and it's Hooker by a nose!

4.......What are we doing in here, Chief? Huh? What's us two guys doing in this f*#%ing place? Let's get out of here. Out.

5.......Do you mean to tell me that I put an abnormal brain into an, 8 foot tall, 300 pound, GORILLA?!!!

6......No, thank you. Fifteen is my limit on schnitzengruben.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gang member 1: Whatcha doin' Mister?
Bill Foster: Nothing.
Gang member 1: Nahh, man. You're trespassing on private property.
Bill Foster: Trespassing?
Gang member 2: You're loitering too, man.
Gang member 1: That's right, you're loitering too.
Bill Foster: I didn't see any signs.
Gang member 1: [pointing at a graffiti skull] Whatcha call that?
Bill Foster: Graffiti.
Gang member 1: Nahh man, it's not ****ing graffiti. That's a sign.
Gang member 2: He can't read it man.
Gang member 1: Well then I guess I'm gonna have to read it for you. It says this is ****ing private property. No ****ing trespassing. That means ****ing you.
Bill Foster: It says all that?
Gang member 1: Yeah.
Bill Foster: Well, maybe if you wrote it in ****ing English, I would ****ing understand it.[/QUOTE]

"Hey, you forgot the briefcase, you forgot the briefcase"

"What is this smushed thing"

This one's a recent movie:

That ain't no etch a sketch, that's one doodle that cant be undid, homeskillet"

#9. Slingblade.

Think I'll go get some biscuits and mustard.

And a large order of french fries.

Murdock.

"We'll make them feel like a chicken caught in a tractors nuts"

Coleslaw,Yankee Bean Soup and Tuna Surprise

Land snatching, land snatching, see snatch

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back