Favorite movie quotes (1 Viewer)

The Swegian

Nitro Member
One of the local radio stations here in MSP frequently plays sound bites from various movies at some very opportune moments. My brother and I are always crackin up over some of them. So we got to talking about some of our favorite movie quotes. Here's a few but what are some of yours? Can you name the movie?

1. "I have nipples Greg, can you milk me?"
2. "You [bleep] around with me, there's gonna be consequences and repercussions".
3. "You mean, let me understand this, 'cause, I don't-- You know, maybe it's me, I'm a little [bleep]ed up, maybe. But I'm funny how? I mean, funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to [bleep]ing amuse you? What do you mean, funny? funny how? How am I funny?"
4. "You don't know when to quit, do ya Griswold?... Here's an idea: Why don't you give me half the money you were gonna bet, then we'll go out back, I'll kick you in the nuts, and we'll call it a day!"
5. "mmmmmm.... this IS a tasty burger."
6. "Hey where are the white women at?"
7. "Well, of course, there are all manner of lesser imps and demons, Pete, but the great Satan hisself is red and scaly with a biffurcated tail, and he carries a hay fork."
8. "Well, the little guy was kinda funny-lookin'." "In what way?" "I dunno, just funny-lookin'." "Can you be any more specific?" "I couldn't really say. He wasn't circumcised."
9. "I studied about it. The Bible says you ought not to. It says if you do that, you go off to Hades. Some folks call it Hell, I call it Hades."
10. And of course, what list of favorite quotes would be complete without this: "You're gonna need a bigger boat"

"What we have here... is failure to communicate".

The late, great Strother Martin in "Cool Hand Luke".

3. Goodfellas (a classic)

5. Pulp Fiction had a line like that..but Travolta said..mmm this IS a tasty f^ckin burger.

I love Blazing Saddles. One of my fav movies of all time. Mark, if your a quote guy then you have to be a fan of Tombstone and all the Smokey and hte Bandits. Its loaded with them.

"We got no food, we got no money; our pet's heads are falling off!"

"Merry Christmas. Sh*tter was full"!

"Sorry Lady; I ain't signin' nothin'. Why don't you go cook me some bacon and eggs"?

"My son works"?

"KEVIN"!

"I'll be right back"

"Mom, for the last time - give me back my F-ing drumsticks!"

"What in the wide, wide world of sport is a goin' on here?"

"Anbody got a dime? Somebody's gonna have to go back and get a sh1tload of dimes!"

Last edited:
"What in the wide, wide world of sport is a goin' on here?"

"Anbody got a dime? Somebody's gonna have to go back and get a sh1tload of dimes!"

A fellow Blazing Saddles fan.
Bart they said you was hung!......They was right
no no don't use a gun you'll only piss him off.

I love Blazing Saddles. One of my fav movies of all time. Mark, if your a quote guy then you have to be a fan of Tombstone and all the Smokey and hte Bandits. Its loaded with them.

Smokey and the Bandit is a huge favorite of mine. I love this little exchange between Sheriff Justice and Sheriff Branford
Sheriff Branford: The fact that you are a sheriff is not germane to the situation.
Buford T. Justice: The god d@mn Germans got nothin' to do with it.

There are so many quotes that I thought of after starting this thread, I coulda been up all night.

Here's another fav from Blazing Saddles: "'scuse me while I whip this out".

#5 is indeed from Pulp Fiction, but it's Samuel Jackson's character, Jules, sampling their eventual victim's Big Kahuna Burger. Check out the audio file here: The MovieWavs Page - Pulp_Fiction: burger.wav

Last edited:
"I know what you're thinkin', Punk......Did he fire six shots or only five."

Late............Mitch

"I know what you're thinkin', Punk......Did he fire six shots or only five."

Late............Mitch

Another classic!! "So you'd better ask yourself. Do I feel lucky?" or something like that. Those and Chris' posted quote from Cool Hand Luke would definitely be included on my list of favorites.

"Those aren't pillows!!!!!!!!!"

Just a few that I like

"You might be a cunning linguist, but I am a master debater."

"You talking to me?"

of course any good Italian needs to have " I’ll make him an offer he can’t refuse."

" One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don’t know."

"This definitely rates about a 9.0 on my weird-s*&^-o-meter."

" I am serious … and don’t call me Shirley"

"Insanity runs in my family. It practically gallops."

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back