Favorite movie quotes (1 Viewer)

A few classic lines from my alltime favorite:

"See that watch? That watch cost more than your car."

"We`re adding a little something to this months sales contest. As you all know first prize is the Cadillac Eldorado. Anybody wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is your fired! Oh....have I got your attention now. GOOD!!"

"Bunch of nonsense, Mickey Mouse sales confrence. Whens the last time anybody learned a god**** thing from some sales confrence? All it is, is some guy shoots his mouth off."

"Get the chalk!...Get the chalk!...Hey Williamson, pick up the ****ing chalk!"

Used to have a sales manager at a place I used to work who took that movie WAY too seriously. He used to always say "ABC ... Always Be Closing", and if a deal would fall through he would say "You owe me a Cadillac".

A few classic lines from my alltime favorite:

"See that watch? That watch cost more than your car."

"We`re adding a little something to this months sales contest. As you all know first prize is the Cadillac Eldorado. Anybody wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is your fired! Oh....have I got your attention now. GOOD!!"

"Bunch of nonsense, Mickey Mouse sales confrence. Whens the last time anybody learned a god**** thing from some sales confrence? All it is, is some guy shoots his mouth off."

"Get the chalk!...Get the chalk!...Hey Williamson, pick up the ****ing chalk!"

Gotta love Mamet... "Glengarry Glen Ross"

A quote from another Mamet film - "I'm from the United States of 'Kiss My A$$'..."
What is it?

OK, I'll jump in a little late but in, nonetheless:

Movie #2
"This episode was badly written!"
"They're termites or Dalmatians or something"
"It's the simple things in life you treasure."
the giveaway:
"By Grapthar's hammer, what a savings."

"Try to fashion a rudimentary lathe..." Galaxy Quest!

Here's an obscure one.... "Cue the Sun..."

Last edited:
From when I was a kid about 10-11 years old and watching the late night horror movies on Saturday nights.

"Look! It's moving. It's alive. It's alive... It's alive, it's moving, it's alive, it's alive, it's alive, it's alive, IT'S ALIVE!"

How bout this one from a movie made from a James Dickey novel: You don't BEAT the river.....

deliv01.jpg

deliv05.jpg

While in Chicago this past weekend, this one came to mind. From "Kindergarten Cop" when one of the students says:
"Boys have pen!ses, girls have v@gin@s". That line always cracked me up.

Since I've just watched a rerun from RT 66 .....
my all time favourite.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses...........HIT IT !

Mark.

Nice beaver!
Thank you I just had it stuffed.

I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do those things to other people and I require the same of them.

Said a give?

She took a powder U.B.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back