Enders Flips Off The Grandstands - WTF? (1 Viewer)

Notch1320

BerserkoBob
Nitro Member
Just got off the phone with a friend of mine who went to Indy. He told me that when EE was being towed back to the pits someone made a comment that Erica didn't like and she flipped off the stands. Anybody else witness this?

IF she did, it shows her lack of professionalism.
Glad to see Anderson get his 100th win. Something she probably will never accomplish.

IF she did, it shows her lack of professionalism.
Glad to see Anderson get his 100th win. Something she probably will never accomplish.

She's always shown a lack of professionalism and class. You'd never have seen any other diver on the circuit flip off fans regardless of what was said., then or now. I remember years ago when she whined about not getting lane choice and it wasn't fair she was put in the left lane because it was "hard to see over the hood scoop". Tanner Gray called her a spoiled brat and being one himself, he'd certainly know one when he saw one.

Just got off the phone with a friend of mine who went to Indy. He told me that when EE was being towed back to the pits someone made a comment that Erica didn't like and she flipped off the stands. Anybody else witness this?
You think that's something... I've heard stories (and unfortunately seen pictures) of a guy that used to hang with Jungle Jim running around different tracks naked as the day he was born other than boots, maybe a hat. Oh wait....

I don't know what was said.

So it is possible that Erica overreacted.

But my guess would be that there was a clown or a group of clowns that thinks because they bought a ticket they can do / say whatever they want. This is where security needs to show them the door.

Stan

I don't know what happened and def not taking sides. But the thing I have heard from multiple people is that what rubs them the wrong way with EE is she pretends to be all religious when she wins, but is the exact opposite when things don't go her way.
I don't pay much attention to her interviews, so I don't know either if she says that, but the God was on my side interviews makes my a$$ weary.
I find a lot of it to be disingenuous, especially in the times we live in today.

I am not a EE fan but she is certainly the one to beat and is a great driver. Her mood changes dramatically from good to terrible depending on how she is doing.
If she did give the finger to some of the spectators that is totally unacceptable. That would show a total lack of class.

I guess it depends on what was said.

If it was racing related, I would've held up 4 fingers instead of 1 and kept it moving.

If it was personal, then I could understand her responding that way.
If it was something personal, a bigger and better man (and women, I don't hold them to different standards) simply ignores it and doesn't lower themselves to that level.

If it was race related, ignore that too but I do like what you suggest, that would be funny! And a most appropriate way to handle it. Grace, apparently, is not a quality Enders has at all.

Whichever it was, I sure hope she never wears a Yankee hat in Boston or a Red Sox hat in New York, then she'd really find out what heckling is. Or perhaps look to Ms. Muldowney, who I am sure has heard much worse much more than EE (Entitled Erica) ever could hear. Betcha Shirley never flipped off the Grandstands.

Somehow, it doesn’t surprise me if she did flip off some fans.
But, don’t forget, it is still just an unfounded rumor.
EE showed her true colors in the speech she gave at the 2019 championship awards ceremony. And it wasn’t good.

Somehow, it doesn’t surprise me if she did flip off some fans.
But, don’t forget, it is still just an unfounded rumor.
EE showed her true colors in the speech she gave at the 2019 championship awards ceremony. And it wasn’t good.
Hmmm i forgot,what did she say lol

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back