Enders Flips Off The Grandstands - WTF? (2 Viewers)

Its funny how I posted the other day that we all want drivers to show emotion but when they do we jump on here a criticize them for doing so. That being said, If she did really flip off a fan the biggest exception in my opinion is the kids who may have saw that, it is not a good example.

I sure have seen her sister lambaste people on social media if she doesn’t like what they say. She may have done more than the finger, lol.
I think its great when she puts some of the jackasses in their place. We live in a society now where folks think they can hide behind a keyboard and screen and say whatever they want because there are no consequences for their words. I was always taught that if you are prepared to insult someone or make fun of someone in their face then be prepared to get popped in the nose. I also believe if you would not say it to their face than dont say it online.
I don't know what happened and def not taking sides. But the thing I have heard from multiple people is that what rubs them the wrong way with EE is she pretends to be all religious when she wins, but is the exact opposite when things don't go her way.
I get that, even though I am not religious and do not care one way or another if you praise god when you win then you have to still praise him in defeat a great example was Mike Edwards

Its funny how I posted the other day that we all want drivers to show emotion but when they do we jump on here a criticize them for doing so. That being said, If she did really flip off a fan the biggest exception in my opinion is the kids who may have saw that, it is not a good example.

I think its great when she puts some of the jackasses in their place. We live in a society now where folks think they can hide behind a keyboard and screen and say whatever they want because there are no consequences for their words. I was always taught that if you are prepared to insult someone or make fun of someone in their face then be prepared to get popped in the nose. I also believe if you would not say it to their face than dont say it online.

I get that, even though I am not religious and do not care one way or another if you praise god when you win then you have to still praise him in defeat a great example was Mike Edwards

Exactly.

If it was something personal, a bigger and better man (and women, I don't hold them to different standards) simply ignores it and doesn't lower themselves to that level.

If it was race related, ignore that too but I do like what you suggest, that would be funny! And a most appropriate way to handle it. Grace, apparently, is not a quality Enders has at all.

Whichever it was, I sure hope she never wears a Yankee hat in Boston or a Red Sox hat in New York, then she'd really find out what heckling is. Or perhaps look to Ms. Muldowney, who I am sure has heard much worse much more than EE (Entitled Erica) ever could hear. Betcha Shirley never flipped off the Grandstands.
I with regards to Muldowney I surely hope you are joking!

There were more non-Chevrolets in Pro Stock last weekend than Pro Mod, which everyone seems to love
In fairness, there's been plenty of criticism in many places of PM all trending one direction, too. However, people are still mostly in "I miss 30+ entries, NHRA is killing the class" mode where it's concerned. Give it a couple years and the lack of diversity among the cars present will become the primary topic there as well.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back