Denver in review (JOE----LOOK!!) (2 Viewers)

Will do....I'll get the concept drawing up today. Prepare for a *****in' 'Mater party jet!!

Might want to build (ahem..draw) an extra wide fuselage this time! Call it the AeroDyno? :D

I guess we'll need to run radio ads to attract a few women to participate in our....how is it they word it in those ads?

If we're measuring for percentage of growth, I'd think the changes would more readily present themselves if you're working with a fairly large number to begin with? :rolleyes:

Might want to build (ahem..draw) an extra wide fuselage this time! Call it the AeroDyno? :D

I guess we'll need to run radio ads to attract a few women to participate in our....how is it they word it in those ads?

If we're measuring for percentage of growth, I'd think the changes would more readily present themselves if you're working with a fairly large number to begin with? :rolleyes:

And introducing the Nitromater Bazoomba Party Express concept jet. Featuring some of our friend's as sponsors. Shout out to all those that are involved!!!
PLANE.jpg

Yes, because of the way Altitude affects Bazumbas, it would only follow that the male would be affected by the effect we are seeing affected on said bazumbas... the only drawback on the male is lack of blood to the brain due to the aforementioned Bazumba Effect... this, of course, turns the male into a drooling, babbling idiot... not that the females will notice the difference with must of us.

d'kid

Yeah, how do you account for growth that's being caused by other growth? Whew! This could get complicated.

And introducing the Nitromater Bazoomba Party Express concept jet. Featuring some of our friend's as sponsors. Shout out to all those that are involved!!!
PLANE.jpg

Gotta put the word "test" on there somewhere, at least in fine print, so we can qualify for government funding. Since Jim Jannard has his own jet, you can shrink that Oakley logo to make room if needed. :D

Wait, nevermind. I just realized that the sponsorage check might shrink WITH the logo!

Last edited:
what no anti countdown logo on it lol:D

what no anti countdown logo on it lol:D

Space is available for a fee. :)

Don't be drawin' no money, either! ;)

That would look great on there! Countdown in a circle with a slash through it!

Of course, then we'll end up in a bunch of affirmative action sh*t with the 1,000 foot people!

A CEOs work is never finished.

Last edited:
And A.L.
You left off Jim Beam:eek:
Proud Sponsor of The Norfolk Thread Lo-Jac & Bazumbas Testing Association

d'kid

And I'm very impressed at how far my paint skills have become since the first concept jet.:D

A line ___________ you crossed it!!!!! :eek:

I reckon I won't be doing any drawings related to that!!!:eek:

Yeah, I don't think we want to see THAT plane! :eek:

Of course, with the way women add wings to things?

What the heck, Alan. We're all about equality. Draw a plane for ladies. Suzie? Kelly? Jen? Cheryl? :D Put some stereotypical female sponsorage on it.

Hey, wait! That's their first sponsor! That company that advertises adding wings to their private stuff!

Last edited:
And I'm very impressed at how far my paint skills have become since the first concept jet.:D

Joan Jett and The Runaways.... what a concept

sorry free form word association again... please return to your thread lo-jac...

d'kid

Please Return Your Cabin Hostess To The Upright Position Prior To Departing The Aircraft.

If the ladies want one, it will cost them!!! We are bringing on the sponsors quick. Jim Beam came on board, but Uncle Jack had to have his fair space as well. PJ....no $$$$ on that anti-countdown thing gets bought up by NHRA....they are willing to advertise heavily for the countdown!!! :D:D

PLANE-1.jpg

Joan Jett and The Runaways.... what a concept

sorry free form word association again... please return to your thread lo-jac...

d'kid

Please Return Your Cabin Hostess To The Upright Position Prior To Departing The Aircraft.

And what a coincidence. I was just remembering the other day that Joan Jett and the Blackhearts sponsored a funny car at one time. Anyone know any details? Who it was and what fuel it ran on?

That had me thinking about entertainer sponsored funny cars. I seem to remember a wrestler from Texas sponsored one. Dusty Rhodes?

Last edited:
If the ladies want one, it will cost them!!! We are bringing on the sponsors quick. Jim Beam came on board, but Uncle Jack had to have his fair space as well. PJ....no $$$$ on that anti-countdown thing gets bought up by NHRA....they are willing to advertise heavily for the countdown!!! :D:D

PLANE-1.jpg

Are you sure we can't fit a little more corporate whoreage on one plane? Make them overlap a little. I don't care. I have test women to pay, fuel to buy, etc. I'm already in the red here. :mad: Maybe the government will bail me out.

That Oakley "O" is the same shape as the windows, anyways. Just outline each window that color, put the name under each one, and up the fee by that many times. Why do I have to think of everything? You just can't get good help anymore.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back