Denver in review (JOE----LOOK!!) (1 Viewer)

Now, in my avatar, those are my "bazumbas" at sea level!!! I love the "Man Sandwich" that I am in!!! :D

Bazumbas!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

I have blasted my monitor and keyboard with a bit of Full Throttle.....

What was this whole thread originally about anyway??

So, Suzie Q, if those are at sea level, ya got any pics of you at Denver????:D

The pictures that I have are soooo old. The one that comes to mind is a picture of me & Randy Green. I look "light-headed" and he has a MULLETT!!! (He is going to kill me for this! But I know his Mama would love it!!!:D)

I have to scan these pictures, but I will see what I can do.

Oh, crap! What would Denver to do my arse? Ay carumba! :eek:

ESPECIALLY if you have ever stood by one (or both) of the O Bros. who by the way do a pretty good job of looking out for little sis (or so I hear!:D)

Nah, they know I can handle myself!!! Haaahahaha.......they taught me everything I know!!! :D

If that's what happens at the Mile Highs at 5800' you need to go to the Pikes Peak Hill Climb 14,210 ft. at the top. Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek:Been there, Done that.:D:D

Goodness.....I actually have to do some work for awhile, and I come back to discussions about Suzie's Bazoooooooombas and Kelly's, ahem, hiney........talk about a thread-jack........lo-jack.....loder-jack....

Hey.....didn't I start this thread to begin with?? I've been bazoomba-hiney jacked!!!:eek::D

T ---- do you leave for lunch, or are you in your office??????

Goodness.....I actually have to do some work for awhile, and I come back to discussions about Suzie's Bazoooooooombas and Kelly's, ahem, hiney........talk about a thread-jack........lo-jack.....loder-jack....

Hey.....didn't I start this thread to begin with?? I've been bazoomba-hiney jacked!!!:eek::D

T ---- do you leave for lunch, or are you in your office??????

I am here in the office and should be the rest of the afternoon till about 5 central (unless I can come up with a good reason to ditch the afternoon)

image0099.jpg

Alan,

Did you check out my Kitty album on my profile page? I added some more pictures to all of my albums too!

Alan,

Did you check out my Kitty album on my profile page? I added some more pictures to all of my albums too!

Just did!!!!! Evil Weebles and Puzzy Galore!!!! Ha!:D

I had some more of the crazy cats with some sayings, but they were a bit, ummmm, not good for the little ones!!!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back