Denver in review (JOE----LOOK!!) (1 Viewer)

Alan I did see her walking around, but I could never get a clear pic of her. But....I never realized just how OVERdone she was either! I'll take Nicole over
her anyday!

Alan I did see her walking around, but I could never get a clear pic of her. But....I never realized just how OVERdone she was either! I'll take Nicole over
her anyday!

I still gotta go with the 'eyes' girl myself......

Will you be at Sears point?

Oh Puulllleeeeeeaaasssseeee!!!! Why not just wear "paisties" in the pit! Sheesh!

Yeah, that didn't leave a whole lot to the imagination did it?

Reminds me of the Groucho Marx line:

"Last night I shot an elephant in my Pajamas and how he got in my pajamas I'll never know."

Hey, dont discriminate. I'm an equal opportunity oogler! Real or fake, dont matter to me.

Oh Puulllleeeeeeaaasssseeee!!!! Why not just wear "paisties" in the pit! Sheesh!
I don't see what all the fuss is about--it's simple physics--Anyone ever notice when you tow to Denver from say, south central Nebraska, and you leave with 8 lb air in your slicks and after you unload and check the tires there is about 16 lb in them? The girl obviously is from a sea level location and I am sure her suit fit just fine there. And that's the truth cause Mr. Wizard said so!

I don't see what all the fuss is about--it's simple physics--Anyone ever notice when you tow to Denver from say, south central Nebraska, and you leave with 8 lb air in your slicks and after you unload and check the tires there is about 16 lb in them? The girl obviously is from a sea level location and I am sure her suit fit just fine there. And that's the truth cause Mr. Wizard said so!

So if this is true, then women from Denver attending Gainesville would lose their tops. Yes? Stopped by the pit a few times....kept missing you...maybe you need to wear a bell around your neck so we can find you...Steve

Now that's a fine theory, must only hold true for falsies though :confused:

We went to the beach one day and there was a girl with pasties that were actually um, what's the word I'm looking for...Replicas? of the very things they were covering.

So if this is true, then women from Denver attending Gainesville would lose their tops. Yes? Stopped by the pit a few times....kept missing you...maybe you need to wear a bell around your neck so we can find you...Steve
Darn, sorry I didn't get to see you. I missed connections with Jenn also, but I hope all of you got a chance to sample some VegasFuel and Naylor hospitality!

Jenn, I'm not sure on your hypothesis--I think it may take ahem some closer investigation on my part, maybe.....

actually no they would drop. Think the teacher Mrs Ch on south park:eek:

perhaps the best answer in the history of answers, my wife has mentioned moving to denver before now maybe I have an even better reason

actually no they would drop. Think the teacher Mrs Ch on south park:eek:

perhaps the best answer in the history of answers, my wife has mentioned moving to denver before now maybe I have an even better reason

Oh man, PJ, I just got a new monitor yesterday for my new office and now it has VegasFuel all over it!!!!! Hilarious!

Darn, sorry I didn't get to see you. I missed connections with Jenn also, but I hope all of you got a chance to sample some VegasFuel and Naylor hospitality!

Jenn, I'm not sure on your hypothesis--I think it may take ahem some closer investigation on my part, maybe.....

It's the 'problem' with racing these events and more so when you have multiple cars like I do. While this race I only had two out there, I was still running like a chicken with my head cut off. It's a 'problem' that I like to have so I'm not complaining too much!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back