Denver in review (JOE----LOOK!!) (1 Viewer)

Alan, now just show some guys flying the plane with "ACME REPO" on their uniforms! :D

I think you KNOW where we can go with that joke. LOL, show my new paint pealing and ...ahem... underneath! :D

Are you sure we can't fit a little more corporate whoreage on one plane? Make them overlap a little. I don't care. I have test women to pay, fuel to buy, etc. I'm already in the red here. :mad: Maybe the government will bail me out.

That Oakley "O" is the same shape as the windows, anyways. Just outline each window that color, put the name under each one, and up the fee by that many times. Why do I have to think of everything? You just can't get good help anymore.

Letters take up valuable sponsorage space so, I downsized your name for you.

Alan, now just show some guys flying the plane with "ACME REPO" on their uniforms! :D

Jeeeeesh!!! You are tough to work for!!!!!!!!

But I was thinking I could whore us out even more......sponsor logos on the glass, underside, tires, uniforms, and wait for it........tattoo's for the crew!!!:eek: We can put this thing in the black quick!!! And charter it out for traveling to each race. Joe can come on board, but he has to pay a per picture fee to us for each pic he takes of the leggy stewardess'. Am I thinking right now, Captain?:D

Jeeeeesh!!! You are tough to work for!!!!!!!!

But I was thinking I could whore us out even more......sponsor logos on the glass, underside, tires, uniforms, and wait for it........tattoo's for the crew!!!:eek: We can put this thing in the black quick!!! And charter it out for traveling to each race. Joe can come on board, but he has to pay a per picture fee to us for each pic he takes of the leggy stewardess'. Am I thinking right now, Captain?:D

I spoke prematurely above or was only kidding, whichever sounds better.

Yeah, we'll sell the space INSIDE the Oakley O. Jim won't care! Call Nike. I'm glad I thought of that.

Man, I LIKE this Captain/CEO gig!

Oh, wait. I almost forgot. Alan, YOU DA MAN! (unless you screw up!)

Captain Ron

Last edited:
I was just thinking, the women's plane won't be too hard to spot. It'll be the one bobbing and weaving while the pilot tries to fly, put makeup on, and talk on the cell phone at the same time!!! :D

I hardly wear make up, I don't think I own anything more than chapstick. But I'd be the one trying to take you down while talking on the cell phone cooridinating my attack :)

I hardly wear make up, I don't think I own anything more than chapstick. But I'd be the one trying to take you down while talking on the cell phone cooridinating my attack :)

I'll die with calipers in hand! We'll all go down measuring! :D

"Hurry Alan, measure faster! We got about 30 seconds!" :D

Alan: "Crap. They're all going down now! Where are the floatation devices?" :D

Last edited:
I'll die with calipers in hand! We'll all go down measuring! :D

"Hurry Alan, measure faster! We got about 30 seconds!" :D

Alan: "Crap. They're all going down now! Where are the floatation devices?" :D

The ones with the fake bazoombbabobos probalby won't need them.

I was just thinking, the women's plane won't be too hard to spot. It'll be the one bobbing and weaving while the pilot tries to fly, put makeup on, and talk on the cell phone at the same time!!! :D

Now that is funny!!!!!:D

And after a lunch break, In-N-Out of course, we have sold a lot more real estate on the plane, as well as a tow-behind banner that a few of our fellow 'Maters are advertising on.

PLANE-2.jpg

The one in the hard to read blue is InBev Light, trying to reach out to the American consumers, pi$$ed at the sacreligious sale of AB to an overseas company.

Last edited:
I've come to the conclusion that some days at work we all have WAY too much time on our hands!!!

My problem is I've been married for 38 yrs, and when we got married my wife was a 36B now last time I checked she is a 36 Long :( Any suggestions... & NO I'm not gonna sell the Vette for getting her a "Tune UP"

My problem is I've been married for 38 yrs, and when we got married my wife was a 36B now last time I checked she is a 36 Long :( Any suggestions... & NO I'm not gonna sell the Vette for getting her a "Tune UP"

John, I know this is a little late, But it's HOLD, not HANG....

but this just proves: GRAVITY WORKS

d'kid

dukehijack.gif

For the record....

1) SHE'S HOT....I noticed her from the starting line about...oh.... 50 times...:rolleyes: Thanks ASHER for more info on her... PLANNING A BACHELOR PARTY AND I THINK I FOUND MY ENTERTAINMENT!!!:D
2) ALTITUDE RULES!!!! I LOVE LIVING UP HERE!!!
3) WHY THE HECK isn't the Timmah in Top Fuel 2010 Logo on this party plane???? I expected more from Nebraski and Loder....!

Now THIS is a cool thread! Even Jon Asher joined in! Alan, love the plane!! and the snappy back and forth reparte' is great. I'm gone for two days and look what happens! This is one of the top three hi-jacks (sorry Ron, lo-jacks) of the season. I am proud of all of you!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back