Denver in review (JOE----LOOK!!) (1 Viewer)

Who would have thought that a "corporation" would be born out of the word "Bazumba's"!!!

You guys are too much!!! Thanks for the laughs, I sure do need them!

Alan, I notice that your plane only has a LEFT wing....hmmm, have you finally seen the light???:D

bazoomba.jpg

Well done, Cheryl, and welcome to the secret brother (and sister)hood of mater thread hi (and lo) jackers! Alan, we now have a kindred spirit!:D

Well done, Cheryl, and welcome to the secret brother (and sister)hood of mater thread hi (and lo) jackers! Alan, we now have a kindred spirit!:D

And Cheryl, may I be the first to say, Bless You My Child... for you have fallen in with Synners...

Father K.R. Stalcup
Ordained 21 March 1974 (Tax Dodge)
(Now where did I put those papers? Oh, yeah, Rita's top dresser drawer, White Rock Beach, Subic City, RP)

d'kid

I can hear it now.....in my best Alan Reinhart voice...."Bazoombas to the starting line...calling all bazoombas to the starting line now..."

BWAHAHAHAH :D:D

I can hear it now.....in my best Alan Reinhart voice...."Bazoombas to the starting line...calling all bazoombas to the starting line now..."

BWAHAHAHAH :D:D

That I have GOT to hear!

Attention in the pits, Attention in the pits, if you are a bazoomba, and you are not in the staging lanes, you are officially, LATE.

and in the winner's circle Stock, Super Stock, Super Gas, Super Comp, and Bazoomba eliminators.....and just think what Phil Burgess could do with the bazoomba thing for his famous cover shot puns in ND!:D

and in the winner's circle Stock, Super Stock, Super Gas, Super Comp, and Bazoomba eliminators.....and just think what Phil Burgess could do with the bazoomba thing for his famous cover shot puns in ND!:D

Now is this going to be Bazoomba all run or Bazoomba stock and Bazoomba modified?

The Company Slogan is............................

"Bazumba Airlines.........Where Al-Tit-Tude Is Your Friend":D

Now is this going to be Bazoomba all run or Bazoomba stock and Bazoomba modified?
In Div. 5 it will be Bazoomba all run because of traditionally low car counts, but other Divisions will be capped at 125 pair ...uh, entries. And remember that Super Bazoomba must be left side drive only

In Div. 5 it will be Bazoomba all run because of traditionally low car counts, but other Divisions will be capped at 125 pair ...uh, entries. And remember that Super Bazoomba must be left side drive only

And D7 will be heavily watched....all those 'supercharged' bazoombas coming out of the Hollywood area......:D

And I'm off a couple of days, and my plane is hijacked by the bazoomba bandits!!!!!!!!:D:D

That's a pretty plane. Infact yy company is a Bazoobma factory service center; we have economical fuel discounts, plenty of hangar space, pilot and customer lounges.

Gonna cap it at an odd number so you get a single?

Gonna cap it at an odd number so you get a single?
Jenn, Jenn, I appreciate your observations--Tom Compton and I were thinking 125 pair would yield 250, an even number. But after reading your post, I can see that we failed to see that one bazoomba entry would obviously also be one pair, thus giving us the odd number, thus guaranteeing a first round bye (a bad, bad thing unless I get it). I have instructed Mr. Compton to speak to Mr. Light to see if we should go to 124 cap or 126 cap or just make all divisions an "all bounce" I mean "all run" category. Thanks for catching our mistake and I will have Mr. Light's report on this "growing" new class right after he finishes the Darrell Russell one...:D

But after reading your post, I can see that we failed to see that one bazoomba entry would obviously also be one pair, thus giving us the odd number, thus guaranteeing a first round bye (a bad, bad thing unless I get it).

YOU are going to be running the the Bambuza class?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back