Denver in review (JOE----LOOK!!) (3 Viewers)

You and me both!:D:D

Do we need to make up some templates?

thumb.jpg

Yep. I believe this is one class that will require very careful scrutiny and a hands-on.......nope, not gonna go there!

and in the winner's circle Stock, Super Stock, Super Gas, Super Comp, and Bazoomba eliminators.....and just think what Phil Burgess could do with the bazoomba thing for his famous cover shot puns in ND!:D

Shouldn't there be spending limits on ProStock? Or is that just for members of shopaholics anonymous?

Yeah, we've been held hostage for a couple days now. (Whew!) Whatever you do, do NOT call the FAA, FBI, or ANYONE! We will take care of this matter internally! That's the last time Alan works security! I swear, I saw him standing aside and pointing at the way in, though he now denies it! :D

It was tempting to radio for help when the Bazoombas first started filling the plane but, something told me to just stay calm and see how this plays out!

I've overheard that the hijackers are putting together a list of demands that will have to be met before we'll be released. As much as I fear for our safety, I believe giving in would set a bad precedent and just encourage more hijackings in the future. We'll just have to dig down deep and find that last bit of bravery to enable us to get through this trying time. If needed, we're willing to sacrifice ourselves for the better overall net good. (They should throw a few of the other guys out just to prove they mean business!)

Ron (if we ever do want to be released, we'll just fly over a mall and say "Look, there's a sale!" :) )

PS, I think I just found me a new desktop background! So long beloved funny car! :D

Last edited:
That's a pretty plane. Infact yy company is a Bazoobma factory service center; we have economical fuel discounts, plenty of hangar space, pilot and customer lounges.

HA! Do you know how much you'd have to pay US to TAKE your services now? Besides, if I convince them to let us stop there for fuel, the Bazoombas might add you to their collection of hostages. (PM me for THAT fee information!)

Last edited:
That's the last time Alan works security! I swear, I saw him standing aside and pointing at the way in, though he now denies it! :D

Sorry Captain, but it is very difficult to maintain eye contact to check the faces against the bazoomba terrorist list. They are so GOOD at distracting us!!!:D

Sorry Captain, but it is very difficult to maintain eye contact to check the faces against the bazoomba terrorist list. They are so GOOD at distracting us!!!:D

That's right Captain Ron, we are VERY GOOD at distracting......Oh MY!!! Alan is having a problem with cold ears! We are making sure that all of our hostages are comfortable. Our mothers always taught us to be hospitable! I think Alan is getting an "Ear-Muff" right now, so he will have to talk to you later!

Thanks a bunch for the plane!!!

Suzie Bazumbi :D

Would someone 'plane to me what this Eye Contact thing is.... only time I think I've seen eyes is in a photograph, so I know, in theory that the owners of Bazoombas have eyes... speaking of which, glad that Kelly H turned 5 Monday using the Alan Rainhard theory of BD counting... one to ten only because most Bazoombi can't see their feet... also helps reading in bed as they have built in book rests....

am I in trouble yet?

d'kid
wondering what the charter rates are...

Would someone 'plane to me what this Eye Contact thing is.... only time I think I've seen eyes is in a photograph, so I know, in theory that the owners of Bazoombas have eyes... speaking of which, glad that Kelly H turned 5 Monday using the Alan Rainhard theory of BD counting... one to ten only because most Bazoombi can't see their feet... also helps reading in bed as they have built in book rests....

am I in trouble yet?

d'kid

Sorry Karl, but Capt Ron has informed me that bazoombas are a pre-board requirement. And we have just invested in a bazoomba detecting squirrel (we call him chi-chi:D) that checks for any foreign matter in bra, so no stuffing!!! Especially you guys trying to board the jet, next stop, Sears Point!!

BTW, Captain Ron, I have discovered that there are no room for tray tables due to bazoombas, so we have just trimmed $$ from the operating expenses!:eek:

am I in trouble yet?

d'kid

BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAAAAAA!

Would you like Coffee, Toast or Bazumbas?

To Quote Alan L from another Thread.... Which I am Not going to Lo-Jack farther:
"HA! I have concrete evidence that the leftists are behind the nitro shortage, the nitro pricing, the ban on testing, the price of gas, the price of food, and the fact that I have an itch that won't go away.:eek: Now, what do you have to say for yourself, Nebraskiin Dem #0000002?" end quote

About that itch Alan, I know a very nice working girl down at the Boardwalk in Virginia Beach that will scratch it for you.... and talk about Bazoombas....

D'kid
note the d got big just thinkin'.....:eek:

To Quote Alan L from another Thread.... Which I am Not going to Lo-Jack farther:
"HA! I have concrete evidence that the leftists are behind the nitro shortage, the nitro pricing, the ban on testing, the price of gas, the price of food, and the fact that I have an itch that won't go away.:eek: Now, what do you have to say for yourself, Nebraskiin Dem #0000002?" end quote

About that itch Alan, I know a very nice working girl down at the Boardwalk in Virginia Beach that will scratch it for you.... and talk about Bazoombas....

D'kid
note the d got big just thinkin'.....:eek:

See.......door opened.............

It's all Nebraski's fault, that's my story and Im stickin' to it. And Terry, by the way, I was telling my wife about the corn you've sent out and she wants to know where her's his????????????? (BTW, she speaks you leftist language..........and she was surprised that there were actually dems in Nebraska.....I explained to her that you are one of three, and it is apparently some sort of seismic anomaly:D:D)

Is there a record for number of posts in a low-jacked thread? This one's gotta be in the "countdown to one" :)

Is there a record for number of posts in a low-jacked thread? This one's gotta be in the "countdown to one" :)

This is still subject to verification, I believe the chief Lo-Jacker is the person that started the thread, therefore, it's really not a jack, hi or lois...

I like to think of it as free-form word association...

Remember: A mime is a wonderful thing to WASTE

d'kid
never grow up

See.......door opened.............

It's all Nebraski's fault, that's my story and Im stickin' to it. And Terry, by the way, I was telling my wife about the corn you've sent out and she wants to know where her's his????????????? (BTW, she speaks you leftist language..........and she was surprised that there were actually dems in Nebraska.....I explained to her that you are one of three, and it is apparently some sort of seismic anomaly:D:D)
Tell your wife that since this ethanol deal got rolling, all of the corn is now controlled by the right wing--and with other right wing policies, this situation is gonna make it tough on us lefties to get anything of value, including corn, but I DO have some corn on my land that even though I cash rented the ground to a right wing conglomerate, I think I may be able to snitch a few ears when it matures if I can sneak by the security (it's the 101st Airborne division--guess they had to use them since all of the National Guard is in Iraq) so tell your wife, I will risk life and limb to get her that ear of corn when it is ready--tell her to expect it in early September (Hush, Suzie and Teri!)

This is still subject to verification, I believe the chief Lo-Jacker is the person that started the thread, therefore, it's really not a jack, hi or lois...

I like to think of it as free-form word association...

Remember: A mime is a wonderful thing to WASTE

d'kid
never grow up

Indeed....if the original thread starter, in this case me, Lo-Jacks, it may not be a full blow lo-jack. But Ron asked for the plane, so he may have caused the deviation to begin with. So there we have it............blame the band of bazumbas.

Tell your wife that since this ethanol deal got rolling, all of the corn is now controlled by the right wing--and with other right wing policies, this situation is gonna make it tough on us lefties to get anything of value, including corn, but I DO have some corn on my land that even though I cash rented the ground to a right wing conglomerate, I think I may be able to snitch a few ears when it matures if I can sneak by the security (it's the 101st Airborne division--guess they had to use them since all of the National Guard is in Iraq) so tell your wife, I will risk life and limb to get her that ear of corn when it is ready--tell her to expect it in early September (Hush, Suzie and Teri!)

I'm pretty sure what you mean by ethanol deal is the still for the 'shine in your barn. Which you blame the right side for in order to have an out in the event that you are raided by Mulder and Scully, or whatever those X-Files people are named. And when will the next batch be ready for sampling?? I'm assuming it will be mated perfectly with a little Vegas Fuel?:D And remember, I stake claims on chief taster. Preferably right before we board Bazumba Force 1.:)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back