Del Worsham - Al Anabi (1 Viewer)

I hope AJ doesnt tune for ML. I guess we will see if ML can win now if so,if he cant well,lol.

I'm not understanding why (if this is in fact true) Morgan would go from team owner to hired driver. This has also got to put Alan in a weird position. He's the boss over the hired driver, and has to keep the sponsor happy, who is also the hired driver, who works for the owner :eek:

Still not understanding while Jeg did this as well.

if Del is out because Morgan "bought" the seat out from under him than I am done as a fan of Alan Johnson. I can't stand richie rich! he can't do it on his own so he has to buy a winning ride from someone else. All I can hope is Del wins the championship incase this is the end of his driving career. :mad:

Guys, let's make sure we know the facts before we say anything crazy. No reason to jump on someone until we know what goes down.

if Del is out because Morgan "bought" the seat out from under him than I am done as a fan of Alan Johnson. I can't stand richie rich! he can't do it on his own so he has to buy a winning ride from someone else. All I can hope is Del wins the championship incase this is the end of his driving career. :mad:

While I agree with you on Morgan buying the seat being crappy, and I really hope it isn't true, it kinda sounds like there wouldn't even be a seat without that money...so Del was screwed regardless. Can't really blame Alan Johnson for taking the money to keep his race team afloat.

While I agree with you on Morgan buying the seat being crappy, and I really hope it isn't true, it kinda sounds like there wouldn't even be a seat without that money...so Del was screwed regardless. Can't really blame Alan Johnson for taking the money to keep his race team afloat.

doesnt the sheik own part of the team?

doesnt the sheik own part of the team?

My understanding is that the Sheik is the team owner and Alan Johnson is the team manager. I'm sure Alan has some equity in the deal, but it's not reflected in his title. In the end, it's apparent that Alan runs the show and the Sheik just provides the funds to do so.

My understanding is that the Sheik is the team owner and Alan Johnson is the team manager. I'm sure Alan has some equity in the deal, but it's not reflected in his title. In the end, it's apparent that Alan runs the show and the Sheik just provides the funds to do so.

Alan owns the team.

I am going with my very last response before now in this thread. Confirmed by who? I can answer my own question, confirmed by no one, This is another DRO massive theory. I only believe comp plus because 90% of the time the post a rumor is holds out to be correct.

I was just following NHRA Interactive and Brad Littlefiend said that he talked with Morgan today and Morgan denied all of the rumors, saying his teams will be status quo next season........... then he goes out and runs a 3.83....;)

We'll all know soon enough.

I was just following NHRA Interactive and Brad Littlefiend said that he talked with Morgan today and Morgan denied all of the rumors, saying his teams will be status quo next season........... then he goes out and runs a 3.83....;)

We'll all know soon enough.

Wow Mrogan goes 3.83 on the 1st run,where did that come from,oh wait lol.

del 2nd for (2) bonus.... spencer 3rd for (1) and now (1) pt. lead.

i thought AJ owns all the equip. too

Unless and until it's confirmed by one or more of the principals in this rumor, I'm not buying any of it. As I was told this afternoon by someone on the Lucas team, "quit reading the internet, they don't know what the .... they're talking about!"

I think some people stay up nights thinking of rumors to start. Oh, and besides, Geico just reuped for another 3 years and Al Anabi just renewed for another 2 years. Doesn't sounds like they're planning any major changes to me. But, hey, what do I know....I'm just a dumb broad!

You are getting close to what is happening next year for Al Anabi and Lucas Motorsports.
Rumor has it, and remember I said "Rumor" that the Shieks father is not at all happy with somethings the Shiek has become involved in (I will not go into this) and has reigned him in quite a bit.
What this will do with Al Anabi Racing is unknown except to a very few.
As far a Lucas, what their plans are for next year are already solid and the details of their racing next year will come out before the Winternationals as will Al Anabi's.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back