Del to drive for AJ's/Al-Anabi Funny Car team (1 Viewer)

DixonFan

Staff member
Administrator
I heard at Indy that Del Worsham has already told his crew people to find other jobs since CSK is leaving at the end of the year. Next year Del will drive for AJ's/Al-Anabi Funny Car team, and they will run Worsham chassis (they have been making their own chassis in-house for years).

I saw written that AJ had 3 Hadman FC chassis on order, so........we'll call this one pretty steep!

This whole section will now be filled with nothing but verbal masterbation.

Asher was right. This is a very bad idea.

If this is true. I have to wonder if Chuck would take a back seat to Alan???

He would have no chioce it's is Alan's team Del would just be the hired shoe!
That's if this was true in the article at CP it was stated that Alan was having chassis's for the F/C and T/F being made at Hadmans so that would already put a question mark on this rumor.
But if Alan does hire Del I think it would be a good thing he is, in my opinion, one of the better shoes out there!

Last edited:
This whole section will now be filled with nothing but verbal masterbation.

Asher was right. This is a very bad idea.

I think the term is Mental Materbation...

Bob's saying on the Team Blog that they've been peddling as fast as they can, and have several logs on the fire, and have been since O'Reily bought CSK&M.

I'd give this a 2 on a scale of 1 to 100...

d'kid

I think the chances of Del Worsham driving for AJ is about 5%... I mean come on Shannon, because crew members have been to "FIND JOBS" for next season because CSK is pulling their sponsorship does not mean that Del is lined up to drive AJ's "DREAM" funny car team. Honestly, I could think of three other guys who are a better fit than Del:

1) Scelzi....
2) Phil Burkhart Jr... (yes, in my opinion a better driver than Del...)
3) Dean Skuza....

Plus, if you think Del is gonna drive an Alan Johnson Funny car and not have "DAD" involved, your nuts! As much as I like Chuck Worsham and Del, I just don't see them "WORKING" with AJ.

So, for the Dirt on the Dragstrip score card.... I'd say we are 0-2 so far. No Hill Will for AJ, and No Worsham for AJ...

I think the chances of Del Worsham driving for AJ is about 5%... I mean come on Shannon, because crew members have been to "FIND JOBS" for next season because CSK is pulling their sponsorship does not mean that Del is lined up to drive AJ's "DREAM" funny car team. Honestly, I could think of three other guys who are a better fit than Del:

1) Scelzi....
2) Phil Burkhart Jr... (yes, in my opinion a better driver than Del...)
3) Dean Skuza....

Plus, if you think Del is gonna drive an Alan Johnson Funny car and not have "DAD" involved, your nuts! As much as I like Chuck Worsham and Del, I just don't see them "WORKING" with AJ.

So, for the Dirt on the Dragstrip score card.... I'd say we are 0-2 so far. No Hill Will for AJ, and No Worsham for AJ...

Don't forget Jerry Tolliver! ;)

Don't forget Jerry Tolliver! ;)

yeah.... I said BETTER FIT.... Not saying that I don't drink the Toliver "GATORADE" but, this gig is not about bringing sponsorship to the table, it's about finding a driver who will sell the international flavor....oh wait a sec..that's what Toliver does..."SELL IT!"

Ok...

4) Jerry Toliver!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back