congrats to del/al-anabi! (1 Viewer)

afx421

Nitro Member
big congrats to del and the entire al-anabi team! not only getting the shiek another win, but A.J his 1st funny car win as team owner with al-anabi.

I believe we witnessed the beginning of an era today. With the resources and talent this team has assembled, it seems to me to only be a matter of time before all the puzzle pieces start coming together and spell trouble for everyone else.

What impressed me more than the victory was Larry Dixon's enthusiasm for Del's victory. That spoke volumes about this team's synergy and I really liked what I saw.

Truly one of the nice guys out there ,talked to him for little while sat night ,he still has the Blue Max at home said there waiting to have some fun with it .

I bet Wilbur was excited ,I wonder if he stuck arround for finals ?
Off topic but I wonder how good Del Is at wii bowling ?

Last edited:
I would have preferred a different outcome ;) but congrats to Del and the team! Paybacks for two years ago!

haha if hes as good as his dad is at the real thing i bet he sucks at it. All the good real life bowlers are bad wii bowlers.

The inverse is also true. I am a TERRIBLE bowler in real life, but I kick arse at Wii bowling.

This thread jack brought to you by Nintendo!

PS congrats to Del, AJ and the whole Al-Anabi team.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back