Del to drive AJ Funny Car (1 Viewer)

I only shopped at CSK once--never will again, even if it changes names. Del on the other hand is one of the best drivers in funny car. I'm VERY surprised to see he'll be driving for someone else!

As said above, the current economy had to weigh heavily on this thinking. I really thought he wouldn't race for anyone else. Just like my man Skuza, it was always a father/son effort.

At any rate, Best of luck to Del! :cool:

How can anyone not be happy with Lil Del's opportunity.
especially when AJ indicates funny Car is his big challenge.

Just made a CSK purchase yesterday-coulda got the same at several others, but went there because of the Worsham sponsorship. Will have to look at some other parts companies in the future, I guess.

What challenge? From what I see he is hiring crew chiefs to tune the cars whats the challenge in that?
I was hoping he would br doing the tuning on the F/C and try to dominate that class as he did in T/F.

I only shopped at CSK once--never will again, even if it changes names. Del on the other hand is one of the best drivers in funny car. I'm VERY surprised to see he'll be driving for someone else!

As said above, the current economy had to weigh heavily on this thinking. I really thought he wouldn't race for anyone else. Just like my man Skuza, it was always a father/son effort.

At any rate, Best of luck to Del! :cool:

Holy God...it's a Chris Andrews sighting!!! But, very good point bro...just will be Weird knowing that the Worsham clan is not all together. I wonder if AJ get's the Margarita Blender as part of the deal???

The way I am reading this is that the Worshams are also doing the chassis? What happened to the Hadman deal?

I guess I shouldn't be totally surprised, cuz that's what the rumor section basically said 2 weeks ago ....

Dels deal is great.......but Dixon 3 poles in a role.........LOOK OUT FOR THIS CAR,something very good is about to happen..........Enough said!!!

Congrats to Del Worsham.

I work for a father/son team and I bet this opportunity has to be a little bitter sweet.

What happens to the nitro margarita mixer?

Congrts to Del. But its sad to see Worham Racing shuttered. Hopefully the nostalgia chassis shop and Worsham Lanes will remain operational.

S/F
D
Tongduchon/Camp Casey/Rodriguez Range Korea

Since the Pomona finals will be the last race for the CSK team,they should bring Megarita out of retirement for one last go around.It would be really cool If Fuel Boy could make It to the last race also.

GREAT pr if AJ hired M.Troxel Johnson
I think the gal is better suited in a rail than a FC.

I agree that she's a great driver, but I would find it hard to believe that someone from that culture would want a woman to drive. Even if he personally doesn't have an issue with it, it would be difficult for his friends, colleagues, and countrymen to accept it. Probably rules her out, at least as one of the first pair of drivers...

Congrats to Del. While I am sorry to see him and his dad's deal end, what an opportunity for Del. Pretty neat gig, and I am glad he got it when he was gonna need something. :cool:

Rapid

Congrats to Del. While I am sorry to see him and his dad's deal end, what an opportunity for Del. Pretty neat gig, and I am glad he got it when he was gonna need something. :cool:

Rapid

Rapid, I agree.I hate see the family deal come to an end but the decision is easier to make in that situation.Not that it was easy by any means.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back