Del Worsham at the Coca Cola 600 (1 Viewer)

Jim

Nitro Member
Was I the only one who saw the Al-Anabi burn out on TV?

I DVR'd the the pre-race show on Speed and saw the snippet of Del lighting 'em up. I coulda' sworn one of the commentators referred to it as a "bleach burnout" ..... Made me smile.....Did I hear something they didn't say?

BTW: Did they show it on Fox or elsewhere during the race show?

Was I the only one who saw the Al-Anabi burn out on TV?

I DVR'd the the pre-race show on Speed and saw the snippet of Del lighting 'em up. I coulda' sworn one of the commentators referred to it as a "bleach burnout" ..... Made me smile.....Did I hear something they didn't say?

BTW: Did they show it on Fox or elsewhere during the race show?

I'm trying to find that clip as well.

It was brief. If ya blinked, you missed it. Yes, it was referred to as a "bleach burnout". After all the years I heard it called this, I still call the water puddle the "bleach box".

[vbtube]RAeg4ifg05s[/vbtube]

Go to the 2:12 mark
[vbtube]z-qzbcUQz_Y#t=02m12s[/vbtube]
Sounded extra mean, didn't it?!

Last edited:
I am surprised the burnout was so short. I figured they would do at least a "half-track" burnout LOL. Also, how weird was it that no one clapped? It is almost like they didn't know it was over or something. (EDIT: after watching the second video, I figured out why no one clapped ... they did it long before any of the fans showed up)

I wonder if that will count as a test day.......hmmm??? :rolleyes:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Too funny Paul!

Unfortunately, I got into a "discussion" with an "uneducated" NASCAR fan on fb over the burn-out!
He was upset and stated that the Al Anabi team was NOT American and that them being there was a "disgrace"!!!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yes, my jaw hit the desk when I first read his post!
Don't know if I set him straight but haven't heard back from him and many people "liked" my posts, including Connie Worsham!!!
That made me feel good!!!

Couple friends of mine were camping on the infield.. said when the Tf car did the burn out... it freaked out many of the people around them in turn 2 area......lol one gal thought something blew up....lol...

2nd video.........now that's a circus.
wayne, did you ask your isolationist FB'r his opinion of juan pablo montoya? :eek:

looking for real cross promotion of facilities and series?
put tony stewart in that seat next time - he has expressed interest

That was cool and all; but sadly, I would think for most people in the crowd.... that was the equivilant of "us" seeing a wheelstander make a run at a national event right as there's 19 Top Fuelers right behind it in the staging lanes; or like seeing one of those smokin hot female models handing out coupons in a booth along the Manufacturer's Midway; People look because it's something to see and say "cool" - then they move on.

To bad it was so far from the stands and to bad the announcer didnt shut up,lol.

Someone needs to post the video of cory mac blippin the throttle at bristol and the guy jumping! lol:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back