Del Worsham - Al Anabi (2 Viewers)

I have learned many years ago to take what you read on DRO with a grain of salt. If you want the truth or a rumor with a decent chance of being realistic read Comp Plus.

I somehow missed this post. If you fire Alan as a tuner you DO NOT deserve to be drag racing. Alan had an off year, what happend, 1999 2nd, 2001, 5th, his worst is better than many. 2002 would of been a combined fifth with sarver and scelzi driving, 2003 was 3rd place with shoe, 8 of the races he was not in charge yet. He is someone you never fire. His worst technically documented finish in tf and fc is 5th

Dude you need to learn how to take a joke.

There has always been a pissing match between CP and DRO. I was going to say borderline comical, but lets face it...its damn funny.

One side thinks their motto is like Fox News, "Fair and balanced" The other comes across as National Enquirer, they realize most of their readers know its just rumors. . You can figure out which one is which.

i don't see what the problem is, the very first word in the story is Rumor. anyone 10 years or older knows rumor means, it may or may not be true or it may or may not happen and is not to be regarded as fact !!

And also learn to take your meds.

How do I need to learn how to take a joke when nothing was ever misinterpreted. Geez, leave me alone. I'm innocent here. Anyone who takes what I wrote about AJ for anything more than an educational look at his worst years I just put out there needs to take their meds! It's a very general statement I made. Do you see David calling me out for insulting him, no because it was a general statement and even David and the rest of the people on the thread got that too. Move on guys!

Last edited:
Well just to stir the pot ... when a column's tag line is "News, notes and nonsense..." probably shouldn't take it too seriously :D

Last edited:
I heard from a friend of a crew guy on a different team that talked with a Lucas team member who talked to a crew guys wife from another team that Kyle Busch is going to be the driver of the Lucas car. It was confirmed because another crew member saw some one at the Lucas pit eating M&Ms.

AJ is reportably going to tune the car in secret because he has a chocolate addiction. I KNOW its true because I heard it from the Red M&M who was working on the crew of friend of mine who works on the crew of a different team.

I posted it first here on the Internet, So It has to be Correct, True and Undeniable.:D

I heard from a friend of a crew guy on a different team that talked with a Lucas team member who talked to a crew guys wife from another team that Kyle Busch is going to be the driver of the Lucas car. It was confirmed because another crew member saw some one at the Lucas pit eating M&Ms.

AJ is reportably going to tune the car in secret because he has a chocolate addiction. I KNOW its true because I heard it from the Red M&M who was working on the crew of friend of mine who works on the crew of a different team.

I posted it first here on the Internet, So It has to be Correct, True and Undeniable.:D

well that makes sense because I saw 2 guys eating peanut M&M's in the Al-Anabi pit area at the Charlotte race as well.

well that makes sense because I saw 2 guys eating peanut M&M's in the Al-Anabi pit area at the Charlotte race as well.

Bruce, Don't believe the Pretzel M&Ms they are known to have started the rumor that Jim Head is going Pro Stock racing with WJ as a team mate and we know where that went.

You just made almost every rumor on the net valid, lol; especially from DRO and that's just scary. NO, Kyle Busch needs to stay AWAY from the nhra, I hate his guts and what he did friday night was inexcusable.

I also heard that Peanut M & M's inked a 10 year, 40 million dollar deal with Dale Creasy Jr. hense his "Peanut" nickname, any truth to this?

Do you actually hate someone you don't even know?

Yea maybe hate's a strong word. He's one hell of a good driver no one can dispute that. It's his attitude that made him. No, his attitude did not make him a good driver, he really has done some uncalled for things in his career with last friday being # 1. You don't wreck anyone out of anger on a YELLOW. He used his car as a weapon.

Patrick, don't let me put words in your mouth. If you want to "hate" then hate.

He doesn't actually hate the man. Figure of speech. Lots of people 'hate' the President, but if he were to show up at their doorstep, they'd be falling all over themselves trying to accommodate him.

I'll bet a donut we've got more than one professional-class driver in drag racing with an attitude every bit as ornery as Kyle Busch. Let him come; someone will break him from suckin' eggs.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back