Del Worsham - Al Anabi (4 Viewers)

I heard from a friend of a crew guy on a different team that talked with a Lucas team member who talked to a crew guys wife from another team that Kyle Busch is going to be the driver of the Lucas car. It was confirmed because another crew member saw some one at the Lucas pit eating M&Ms.

AJ is reportably going to tune the car in secret because he has a chocolate addiction. I KNOW its true because I heard it from the Red M&M who was working on the crew of friend of mine who works on the crew of a different team.

I posted it first here on the Internet, So It has to be Correct, True and Undeniable.:D

I actually understood this.

That worries me........

If the Alanabi money is gone i can see the lucas camp moving to AJ. Not sure where this will leave Dixon but I won't be surprised to see Del turning the knobs on a funny car out of a camp in michigan.

If the Alanabi money is gone i can see the lucas camp moving to AJ. Not sure where this will leave Dixon but I won't be surprised to see Del turning the knobs on a funny car out of a camp in michigan.

where did this Del tuning FC for Kalitta come from? If so, yes I believe he could do it, I think you won't see him prime until 15 or so races, but I find it tough to feel he wants to hang a helmet up. I only buy his getting out of driving if he finally wins a title this year.

I think you won't see him prime until 15 or so races.

Why would you think that? He and his father tuned their own funny car for years, and he spent the final portion of last season tuning his own Funny Car at Al-Anabi and the car ran very well. Del is extremely capable in all aspects of fuel racing, whether it is driving, tuning, or working on the car.

Why would you think that? He and his father tuned their own funny car for years, and he spent the final portion of last season tuning his own Funny Car at Al-Anabi and the car ran very well. Del is extremely capable in all aspects of fuel racing, whether it is driving, tuning, or working on the car.

I said that because it was widely unknown to many he did anything 2010 tuning wise (even to me) With that new piece of knowlege I say he can. If it was not for that I was saying what I did based on him not tuning since the publicly know 2005 season and that he would need time. Del is very talented and knowing he tuned last season makes me say he can do it.

Del's Megarita mixer will be powered by Patron next year and he'll be tuning it and the funny car.
AJ will like Lucus oil alot better with just a two car team.
A past champion will get the seat over a young gun

Del's Megarita mixer will be powered by Patron next year and he'll be tuning it and the funny car.
AJ will like Lucus oil alot better with just a two car team.
A past champion will get the seat over a young gun

That's a lot of subtle hints in 3 lines, LOL! Are you standing by all that Kevin? Good source?

Man, if that's the case, I sure do hope Del gets the Championship this year!!!

Last edited:
That's a lot of subtle hints in 3 lines, LOL! Are you standing by all that Kevin? Good source?

Man, if that's the case, I sure do hope Del gets the Championship this year!!!

I'm guess Al-Thani got in trouble, didn't his father put a huge rev limiter on the money earlier this season, now I guess his dad's putting on the red light? Al-Anabi out of drag racing?

So if this is even remotely true, Shawn Langdon is out and Dixon is in that ride? I will still wait until I see it on Comp Plus before I will put much belief into this.

So if this is even remotely true, Shawn Langdon is out and Dixon is in that ride? I will still wait until I see it on Comp Plus before I will put much belief into this.

Sounds like the story is saying Morgan is going to AJ Racing to join with Larry and Morgan's ride will be Lucas sponsored. Not sure how that would theoretically effect Shawn.

This whole thing is really odd and it's hard to believe it unless it's official.

Sounds like the story is saying Morgan is going to AJ Racing to join with Larry and Morgan's ride will be Lucas sponsored.

That's my take on it as well Bernie......and yes, this is hard to believe! If true, it sounds like Langdon may be out of a ride at MLR (if there still is a MLR after this?).

That's my take on it as well Bernie......and yes, this is hard to believe! If true, it sounds like Langdon may be out of a ride at MLR (if there still is a MLR after this?).

Good question.

It also brings a second sponsor into the equation at AJ Racing and that brings along its own unique challenges, as well.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back