BIG DADDY spins Swamp Rat VIII (1 Viewer)

I bet Don hasn't had a butt-puckering moment like that since his blowover. :D Glad he came out of it with no scratches. :cool:

I wonder how many of todays young guns would have saved the car like that?? More likely than not, a barrel roll would have ensued. The Old Man is too much!!!!!!!!!!

Late............................Mitch

Big Daddy was sure having some fun on that run & spin. I agree, how he kept it off the wall during that 360 was amazing. Glad he did though as all that hard work would have turned into some bent tubes and busted wheels, etc.

Look at how the whole car just pivots just as the front tire gets to the sticky part of the left lane. Looks like that same stickiness is what causes the back end to then stop going across where it does. It even gives the illusion of forward motion stopping for an instant.

I wonder how many of todays young guns would have saved the car like that?? More likely than not, a barrel roll would have ensued. The Old Man is too much!!!!!!!!!!

Late............................Mitch

What do you mean, "old Man"? I don't think he hit 70 yet. :D

Don Garlits is 74 , its amazing that he has been racing fuel dragsters pretty much his whole life well starting in the mid 50's . You would need a damn awfull lot of money to be able to do that now .

In the words of Carl Edwards on that commercial, "Crazy old man!" :D Big Daddy is drag racing. :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back