With all the how too save racing discussion (1 Viewer)

How old are you ?

• 20-30

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • 31-40

Votes: 8 9.6%
  • 41-50

Votes: 17 20.5%
  • 51-60

Votes: 13 15.7%
  • older than 60

Votes: 43 51.8%

• Total voters
45 and hooked since...well before birth as my dad raced econo rail in the 70's. 3 kids, my 20 yr old daughter is straight up racing addict, 18yr old is luke warm at best and 14 yr old....well she's a 14 yr old teen and doesn't like anything right now :)

Ok, Sam. What could NHRA do to help attract fans in your age group? Just curious on your thoughts.
I definitely think that NHRA could have a bigger social media footprint along with youtube videos. Like posting polls Saturday night with big matchups and voting who you want to win would be cool. I understand the NHRA is really understaffed right now. So things are hard. I really like the videos React104 does. I think that there should be more of those types of videos with as much time as the younger generation spends on the internet. The more behind the scenes content like showing the drivers training, finding sponsorship, following the crews while on the road the better. Our drivers and personalities are very relatable and that needs to be shown. It would be GREAT coverage for NHRA if they had Cleetus, 1320 video and similar big outlets showing NHRA. It would bring so many new eyes to our sport. Another thing that NHRA is missing out on is video games. It’s such a big market with most of that being younger people. I used to spend so many hours playing video games that it wasn’t even funny lol! Another thing that I hear other people talk about is doing a Saturday night race with a concert in the facility before eliminations. If you bought a ticket for the concert you get to see the race too. It’s easier said than done but they could try to bring someone that has a big following. Finally there is nothing like throttle wacks and night time nitro! Seeing a night time race running to midnight would be awesome! We have an awesome sport and I hope we will be burning nitro for a long time!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back