Will Gary Gerold ever get over Team Orders (1 Viewer)

I guess that opinion depends on whether or not you want your heroes to act with integrity. My heroes do. Can't say so much for JFR.

OMG, you guys act like Force is the only driver in NHRA history to ever lose his cool. You guys really need to get over this **** and move on with your lives!!!!!!!

It was laid to rest. It appears the JFR fans love to pour it on to the Pedregon's and DSR, but hate it when the shoe is on the other foot and John is called out.

hello pot, meet kettle... :rolleyes:

the Pedrgon apologist, "anybody but Force" and the "DSR can do no wrong" guys are every bit as rabid, obnoxious and over the top as the Force apologists are...

hello pot, meet kettle... :rolleyes:

the Pedrgon apologist, "anybody but Force" and the "DSR can do no wrong" guys are every bit as rabid, obnoxious and over the top as the Force apologists are...

DING DING DING!!!!!!!!! We have a winner, folks!!!!!! Post of the day right here!!!!!:D

i thnk everyone forgets force was in NINTH IN POINTS,.. he didnt have the car to win all year why would he be able to just go beat someone whenever he wants to ....roberts car has been 10 times better since indy

My .02 cents is that I am giving everyone a clean slate post 2009 US Nationals!!

The excuse that JFR did it at Indy will not wash with this DSR fan.

Everyone's accountable post Indy 2009.

That's all.

OMG, you guys act like Force is the only driver in NHRA history to ever lose his cool. You guys really need to get over this **** and move on with your lives!!!!!!!
It's not losing his cool, If you don't get mad now and then - you aren't human. It's the diving.. there is the lack of integrity ... It has happened for years and it ain't ever gonna stop. Unfortunately, society today approves of lack of integrity.

I thought it was funny during TPeds interview he stumbled every way he could not calling Force on it again and basically still did without actually saying it. He was trying to hold back, poor guys tongue had to be bleeding afterwards from biting it so hard.

With what went down at Indy, right or wrong, any Team Force matchup will be questioned for some time to come.

Someone mentioned the bikes. They already did the swan dive last year

I have no problem with someone "calling him out" as you put it, I just don't like to hear someone disrespect Force like the jerk who started that thread did. John is not a disgrace to our sport, never was and never will be.

But it is ok to disrespect Cruz like Jeff. D did in the Advance thread? You guys can't have it both ways and expect to not be called out, DING DING DING that.

what happened to the I HATE JOHN FORCE thread ?
it was up to 3 pages in a few minutes.

It was laid to rest. It appears the JFR fans love to pour it on to the Pedregon's and DSR, but hate it when the shoe is on the other foot and John is called out.

seriously!? there was a 'hate JFR' thread here 3 pages long?
haven't checked the mater since early sat.....
Damn. I missed all the fun. I was "offline" while at Vegas.

You guys really need to get over this **** and move on with your lives!!!!!!!
This is going to haunt your lame hero and his lame team forever. Accept it!

Last edited:
Damn. I missed all the fun. I was "offline" while at Vegas.

You didn't miss all that much, PF...

More of the same folks arguing while not understanding the bizzzznezzzz part...:D

I did find it interesting that they threw up the "uncorrected" points early in the show tho...

Wouldn't it be a real kick in the Nads if Gary Gerold asked a Team Mate Driver (insert team mates driver name here) was there team orders?? And the driver said-YES!!!!!!! He wouldn't know weather the $hit or go Blind!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

In light of recent events, it was a legit question. Ronnie Humphrey had a really bad red light, and quite frankly it looked suspicious. Any pro team with multiple cars in the same catagory should expect this type of questioning these days. Right or wrong, Force will probably get the majority of blame for this line of questioning every time teammates race each other; regardless of the fact that team orders have existed long before John even had a national event win to his credit. And just because Gary has an earpiece doesn't mean he can't formulate a question on his own. He's been around the block a few times and can figure out what to ask without instructions.

But it is ok to disrespect Cruz like Jeff. D did in the Advance thread? You guys can't have it both ways and expect to not be called out, DING DING DING that.

im flattered :cool: how about the idiot that started the john force is a disgrace thread, thats ok huh? you cant have it both ways either. ding ding and all i stated was the truth, karma got him!!!!!!!

Last edited:
im flattered :cool: how about the idiot that started the john force is a disgrace thread, thats ok huh? you cant have it both ways either. ding ding and all i stated was the truth, karma got him!!!!!!!

Where do you see that thread, exactly! Next...........

asking about team orders is futile. the question will never be answered honestly. it's like asking nixon if he lied.

What you stated, was complete stupidity.

Now if I could get someone to weld titanium plates around your hands so you can't type, the Internet will be a better place.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back